Missing spur route from the list: OR 18 Spur, McMinnville. It's unsigned.
Forgot about that one, as the Highway Cross-Reference document lists it as "OR 18," instead of "OR 18S."
I just noticed on that same document that many of the spurs now seem to have new hidden hwy numbers in the 480s and 490s:
- the McMinnville Spur is Hwy #483;
- the Baker-Copperfield Spur (unsigned OR 86S) is listed twice, as Hwy #12 and as Hwy #481;
- the Fort Steven Spur (the above-pictured OR 104S) is listed as Hwy #485;
- the Homedale Spur (OR 201) is Hwy #490;
- the Payette Spur (OR 52) is Hwy #492;
- the Gold Hill Spur (OR 99?) is Hwy #486;
- the Chiloquin Spur (unsigned OR 422S) has Hwy #488;
- and the Parma Spur (unsigned OR 452) is Hwy #489.
They also list:
- the Ontario Spur (US 30 and BUS US 30) as Hwy #493;
- the Weiser Spur (SPUR US 95) as Hwy #491;
- the "Redmond Spur" (BUS US 97) as Hwy #480;
- and the "Esplanade Spur" (also BUS US 97, I assume in K Falls) as Hwy #484.
This is all news to me; when were these designations changed?