Picked up the 2013 Rand McNally atlas yesterday. To say I'm disappointed in their efforts is an understatement:
(1) - the new I40 Crosstown is nowhere in evidence either on the state or the OKC inset. It's only been under construction for the past 3 years. I would have settled for an UC, but htere's not even a green highlight to show construction.
(2) - the US70 Durant bypass is not shown and there is no green highlight to indicate the construction.
(3) - the US287 Boise City bypass is not shown.
(4) - the OK6 four lane and reroute near Retrop is not shown.
(5) - the US281 four laning south of Geary is not shown.
(6) - the US 81 four laning south of El Reno is not shown.
(7) - the north side of the US377 Ada bypass seems to be missing.
What is sad is they picked up many of the improvements on other roads that were made in the last year such as US59 south of Sallisaw. I know many of these are minor but it shows a laziness that I don't think RMC can afford in this digital age.