News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

aaroads.com topics in 2064

Started by bugo, October 24, 2014, 07:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

freebrickproductions

Roads that are now submerged underwater.

Off Topic: How many of this forum's users are cyborgs?
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

spooky

freebrickproductions

Cities that aren't radioactive.
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

bugo

Quote from: roadman65 on October 24, 2014, 09:07:40 AM
Well you are right about that one Bugo.  Hillary will be president because there is no one else out there who is any good these days. 

There are plenty of decent politicians...Elizabeth Warren, Dennis Kucinich, Bernie Sanders...but they are unelectable with the possible exception of Warren.

TheStranger

"My plan for 10 interstates in Death Valley"
Chris Sampang

bugo

Quote from: roadman on October 24, 2014, 10:55:21 AM
NTSB reveals "fatal" flaw in precast concrete bridge design - recommends reversion to steel trusses for new bridges

That would be awesome.

bugo

bugo

"Why was the fantasy highway forum closed?"
"Suicide 6 in Connecticut claims its 500,000th victim"

Pete from Boston

"Has anyone here used a human-driven car and lived to tell about it?"

Mr. Matté

"It only takes 10 minuets to travel on a random New Jersey highway I haven't traveled on in 100 years!"

"I-266 in New Alanland"

Grzrd

"We need a sub-forum for old-time toll basket coin collection assemblies"

"When was the last time you used a coin or coins  to pay for something?"

"VA 28 to finally be designated as I-366 .... no, really!!!"

yanksfan6129

"Tappan Zee Bridge III: Making it built to last"

jeffandnicole

"Driving after consuming more than 30 grams of sugar to result in 6 month license suspension."

Billy F 1988

Has the legacy of the Grand Unified Alan, Mr. Alan Cocoran, and the glorious Alanland been forgotten and abandoned?
Finally upgraded to Expressway after, what, seven or so years on this forum? Took a dadgum while, but, I made it!

Alex

Quote from: Billy F 1988 on October 24, 2014, 12:51:48 PM
Has the legacy of the Grand Unified Alan, Mr. Alan Cocoran, and the glorious Alanland been forgotten and abandoned?

Alanland is dead and buried, any additional references of it going forward will be deleted.

Anthony_JK

"Proposed Freeway System For Possible Seccessionist Country of Reagan" by FritzOwltheThird

roadman

Citing operational issues, plus increasing maintenance and repair costs, Boston begins ambitious project to replace its underground Interstate tunnels with a new elevated highway network and harbor bridges.
"And ninety-five is the route you were on.  It was not the speed limit sign."  - Jim Croce (from Speedball Tucker)

"My life has been a tapestry
Of years of roads and highway signs" (with apologies to Carole King and Tom Rush)

Pete from Boston

"Circumventing your chip so you can walk the sidewalks toll-free"

Pete from Boston

Quote from: roadman on October 24, 2014, 01:14:25 PM
Citing operational issues, plus increasing maintenance and repair costs, Boston begins ambitious project to replace its underground Interstate tunnels with a new elevated highway network and harbor bridges.

What ever happened to the guy that was pushing a "cheaper" harbor bridge in the 1990s?  I wish kooks got a special archive on the internet.

Henry

"Clearview: The Font Everyone Loves"

"Ford to Unveil 100th Anniversary Mustang" (using same design as 1994-2004 models, but more futuristic-looking)

"Western States Adopt First-Ever 100 MPH Speed Limit"

"Missing Link of I-74 to Be Completed Soon" (linking Cincinnati and Mt. Airy, NC)

"Top 60 Facebook Roadgeek Profiles of All-Time" (in honor of the social network's 60th anniversary)
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

freebrickproductions

E-ZPass now accepted at all toll roads in the US.

(They/Them)

Brandon

"Breezewood - over a 100 years and still there."
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

vdeane

"NY to convert to mileage-based exit numbers"

Quote from: Grzrd on October 24, 2014, 12:40:55 PM
"VA 28 to finally be designated as I-366 .... no, really!!!"
"Virginia to raise top speed limit to 85"
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

agentsteel53

"circle vs square: which is better of the two route marker shapes in current use?"
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

freebrickproductions

State-name interstate shields that still exist.

State-outline state route shields that still exist.

Off Topic: Google and Amazon merge and then buy out Walmart.

(They/Them)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.