Toilet Enthusiasts?

Started by signalman, September 08, 2019, 09:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Max Rockatansky

My middle school had the doorless stalls back when I lived in Connecticut.  Thankfully that school ended up being replaced by a new building.  It was just easier to walk to McDonalds down the block if you needed to take a number two rather than risk being assailed in an open stall.  I seem to recall most stadiums had a pee troth at the time as well.  Suffice to say building engineers didn't really care about minimalist privacy in the era.

tolbs17

Some people would flush toilets repeatedly to get all the excess that's on there. and some will do it to just be an asshole. xD

signalman

Quote from: US 89 on September 08, 2019, 01:05:43 PM
I thought I had a pretty good idea of who the OP of this thread was.

I was wrong.
I'm pretty sure I know who you are referring to.  I fully expected him to reply and he did not disappoint.

tolbs17

Sometimes my dog drinks water from the toilet! Classic dog!!

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: mrhappy1261 on September 08, 2019, 03:09:41 PM

As opposed to a non-classical dog who only drinks bottled toilet water?

tolbs17

Quote from: Max Rockatansky on September 08, 2019, 04:16:35 PM
Quote from: mrhappy1261 on September 08, 2019, 03:09:41 PM

As opposed to a non-classical dog who only drinks bottled toilet water?
Yeah. My dog is funny sometimes. Sometimes we have to close the lid. That only occurs if there's no water in her water bowl.

MNHighwayMan

signalman

Quote from: MNHighwayMan on September 09, 2019, 08:38:05 AM
Quote from: mrhappy1261 on September 08, 2019, 04:40:45 PM
Yeah. My dog is funny sometimes.

What kind of jokes does she tell?
Mostly dry ones when she's not drinking from the toilet.

roadman65

I always liked the Married With Children episode when Al Bundy built a bathroom in his garage and purchased the Ferguson 2000.  " A real man's toilet" was his words as  no sissy colors , but only white in that universe.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Big John

Quote from: ozarkman417 on September 08, 2019, 01:00:01 PM
Quote from: MikeTheActuary on September 08, 2019, 12:53:12 PM
Do toilet enthusiasts hold annual meetings in Flushing, NY?
Either there or Kohler, WI.
The difference is tht Kohler Industries who make toilets is based in Kohler.

Duke87

Quote from: bandit957 on September 08, 2019, 10:32:01 AM
Quote from: signalman on September 08, 2019, 10:15:44 AM
For the record, I have never heard of a Pittsburgh toilet.

In houses where you can enter using the basement, it's a basement bathroom.

So, my understanding is the term "Pittsburgh toilet" describes a toilet that is simply sitting out in the open in the basement, with no walls or anything for privacy from the rest of the basement.

As opposed to a toilet in a corner of the basement which is partitioned behind a curtain - something that is somewhat common in old houses in New York City.
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

tolbs17

ozarkman417

roadman65

What is the name of the toilet that Cheech in Up In Smoke was sitting on that was squirting water up out of it.  I know its a urinal for females and mainly in Europe, but I know it must have a specific name.

Sheryl Crowe

dlsterner

Quote from: roadman65 on September 09, 2019, 11:14:02 PM
What is the name of the toilet that Cheech in Up In Smoke was sitting on that was squirting water up out of it.  I know its a urinal for females and mainly in Europe, but I know it must have a specific name.

Are you thinking of a bidet?  Although it is my understanding that bidets are not intended to be urinals for females!  Won't go into details; check the Wikipedia link if you must.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bidet

Concrete Bob

Quote from: roadman65 on September 09, 2019, 10:44:31 AM
I always liked the Married With Children episode when Al Bundy built a bathroom in his garage and purchased the Ferguson 2000.  " A real man's toilet" was his words as  no sissy colors , but only white in that universe.

"It almost calls out to you....C'mon, step on up to the bowl, and make it a double !"

roadman65

I guess that is it.  The bidget that is.   That is sort of like why in Thailand they have no stall in the bathroom for the shower as the whole room is the stall.  The shower head is the movable ones because it's used to clean more than just your basics as I do not want to go into details either.

Sheryl Crowe

Brian556

I've always had a weird bathroom obsession. My mom sent my to a private school once. There, I took the lid off the tank of both toilets, and pulled out the hose, and flushed, flooding both bathrooms. The dumbfuck teachers thought they were having plumbing issues, and had no idea it was me.

Also, this one chick refused to babysit me anymore. I took the lid off the toilet, and pulled the hose out. I flushed, and a geyser was hitting the ceiling.

I hate the non-elongated bowl models. They are just too small.

I actually have an idea to redesign the toilet, to eliminate as many of the problems with the correct design as possible. The biggest problem with the current design is that diarrhea blasts don't get cleaned off the back of the bowl when you flush. The second biggest problem is frequent clogging

MNHighwayMan

Anyone here ever make poo Picassos?

I have not, but when I was in elementary school I had a classmate who still wore diapers. Whenever he finished shitting himself, he would go to the bathroom, fish the turd out, and make his artwork on the restroom wall. Dunno what happened to him after the fourth grade.

ozarkman417

Quote from: MNHighwayMan on September 24, 2019, 08:42:27 AM
Anyone here ever make poo Picassos?

I have not, but when I was in elementary school I had a classmate who still wore diapers. Whenever he finished shitting himself, he would go to the bathroom, fish the turd out, and make his artwork on the restroom wall. Dunno what happened to him after the fourth grade.
The only things I see on the walls of my school bathrooms are racial slurs and memes of some sort... sad.

SM-G965U

bandit957

I'll never forget the time someone shit on the floor in front of the toilet in high school.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

on_wisconsin

"Speed does not kill, suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson

1995hoo

Quote from: bandit957 on September 24, 2019, 09:00:13 AM
I'll never forget the time someone shit on the floor in front of the toilet in high school.

I'll never forget the time someone did that in the men's room AT MY OFFICE in February 2017. They called a men's-only meeting, except the office administrator (who was female) felt she had to attend. I felt sorry for her having to be there. After the initial part of the meeting when one of the male higher-ups said, "There's no delicate way to phrase this: Someone took a dump on the men's room floor," the meeting turned into several people noting problems with the men's room in general, including a lack of rubber mats in front of the urinals such that there were regular puddles on the floor due to people with bad aim. At that point, the female office administrator excused herself from further attendance!
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

ozarkman417

Custodians really deserve more than what they get.

SM-G965U

hbelkins

There was a former employee in my office who had huge bowel movements in the restroom of our former office. We had three men's toilets -- one in the bathroom downstairs, and two in the bathroom upstairs. My office was downstairs so that's the one I used unless someone was already in there and I couldn't wait. For some reason, this former employee would use about an entire roll of toilet paper to clean himself up, then walk out without flushing. I wish I had a dollar for every time I needed to go to the restroom and ended up having to plunge the toilet because he couldn't take care of his own mess. One day, I'd had enough. I went down the hall to the manager who was in charge of building facilities, my anger building with every step I took. I'm not sure what all I said when I was venting, but I wasn't happy. Unfortunately, the situation never got any better despite everyone knowing who the guilty party was. I wonder if he does this at home?

He retired a few years ago, and clogged-up toilets ceased to be a problem in our old office building.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.