News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

[MEX] Carretera Federal 305D Playa del Carmen - El Tintal by Roads of Europe

Started by bing101, January 28, 2019, 09:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bing101

nexus73

Seeing the divided highway without lane markings makes me curious as to why no lane or fogline striping was done?

How strict is speed enforcement in Mexico? 

Questions, questions...LOL!

Rick
US 101 is THE backbone of the Pacific coast from Bandon OR to Willits CA.  Industry, tourism and local traffic would be gone or severely crippled without it being in functioning condition in BOTH states.

kphoger

Quote from: nexus73 on January 28, 2019, 12:30:09 PM
How strict is speed enforcement in Mexico? 

Depends on whether that jurisdiction runs radar or not.  In my experience, most don't but some do.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

CNGL-Leudimin

Verreme is also over at SkyscraperCity, although he seldom posts. He did a road trip in the Yucatan peninsula last September, and more videos are to follow every Monday. I know he lives in or near Barcelona, and he does some videos of Catalonia in between big trips. He posted a big roadtrip around Spain for most of 2018 (ending in my hometown :sombrero:), then a short trip in Catalonia before proceeding to the Veneto region of Italy and now to Mexico.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.