News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

My Highway Photos

Started by seicer, February 07, 2018, 07:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seicer

Since I have not run a highway-related website, other than Bridges & Tunnels, in many years, I have a lot of high-quality photos that I am not in need of. Many of these were taken for stock, but I'd love for these to live somewhere else, too - along with related bridge and tunnel photos for a particular road. Is AARoads accepting submissions now that it is in the new CMS?

Alex

Quote from: seicer on February 07, 2018, 07:20:46 PM
Since I have not run a highway-related website, other than Bridges & Tunnels, in many years, I have a lot of high-quality photos that I am not in need of. Many of these were taken for stock, but I'd love for these to live somewhere else, too - along with related bridge and tunnel photos for a particular road. Is AARoads accepting submissions now that it is in the new CMS?

Yes, but with time constraints and primarily just me working on the site (and continuing the long conversion process), I cannot guarantee when I will get any submissions posted to the site. Drop me an email.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.