Regional Boards > Northeast

New Hampshire

<< < (76/76)

Great Lakes Roads:
Guess what project did not get approved by the governor in the most recent 10-year plan (2025-2034)?  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Not Approved by GACIT

Statewide 40915 Remove Tier 1 Roadways, Exit sign renumbering (Interstates and divided highways) - Do not include

The Ghostbuster:
That was totally predictable as Governor Sequential (Sununu) has opposed renumbering the exits from sequential-to-mileage-based since it was first proposed in 2019. Since Sununu will not seek a fifth term, there is a small chance the exit renumbering plan will be approved by the next governor of New Hampshire. I am sure the DOT will continue to post the exit renumbering proposal in each 10-year plan until it finally gets approved, if it ever does.

MoMaRoadDweeb:
Didn't see this posted...

--- Quote ---LONDONDERRY, N.H. —
The northbound lanes of Interstate 93 in Londonderry will be closed for 4 nights while new steel girders are set on the new Exit 4A bridge, New Hampshire DOT said.

The New Hampshire Department of Transportation said starting Monday, Dec. 18 at 7 p.m., traffic will be rerouted through the new northbound ramps and re-enter onto I-93.
--- End quote ---

https://www.wmur.com/article/i-93-northbound-londonderry-new-hampshire-closures/46153265

Ted$8roadFan:

--- Quote from: The Ghostbuster on December 19, 2023, 05:56:41 PM ---That was totally predictable as Governor Sequential (Sununu) has opposed renumbering the exits from sequential-to-mileage-based since it was first proposed in 2019. Since Sununu will not seek a fifth term, there is a small chance the exit renumbering plan will be approved by the next governor of New Hampshire. I am sure the DOT will continue to post the exit renumbering proposal in each 10-year plan until it finally gets approved, if it ever does.

--- End quote ---

Live Free or Die.

vdeane:

--- Quote from: Ted$8roadFan on December 24, 2023, 06:44:15 AM ---
--- Quote from: The Ghostbuster on December 19, 2023, 05:56:41 PM ---That was totally predictable as Governor Sequential (Sununu) has opposed renumbering the exits from sequential-to-mileage-based since it was first proposed in 2019. Since Sununu will not seek a fifth term, there is a small chance the exit renumbering plan will be approved by the next governor of New Hampshire. I am sure the DOT will continue to post the exit renumbering proposal in each 10-year plan until it finally gets approved, if it ever does.

--- End quote ---

Live Free or Die.

--- End quote ---
Apparently NHDOT isn't free to choose their own method of exit numbering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version