Meta > Suggestions and Questions

Are any more covid threads still allowed on this forum?

<< < (2/6) > >>

tolbs17:

--- Quote from: Scott5114 on December 31, 2021, 12:40:04 AM ---If we made a sticky thread about every potential thread topic that would be a problem, you'd have to scroll past four screenfuls of stickies before you would get to the actual threads.

Use your brain to decide whether something is a good idea to post. Is it something that isn't road related but is something people are going to have strong enough opinions that it will cause a fight? If so, don't post about it.

--- End quote ---
It's not road related, and I don't think cruise ships cause a fight... So I guess I'll post it.

Scott5114:
Oh my God. People don't get in fights over covid because of the CRUISE SHIPS. Go read the old Covid thread. All 5,431 posts. When you've done that, start at the beginning and read it again. Then do it a third time. Then, tell me what you've learned and whether it's a good idea to make everyone that pissed off at each other again.

74/171FAN:
Well I posted in the new thread before seeing this one.   :pan:

Roadgeekteen:
I would support allowing covid 19 threads. I don't like heavy-handed moderating

1:

--- Quote from: Roadgeekteen on December 31, 2021, 04:59:03 PM ---I would support allowing covid 19 threads. I don't like heavy-handed moderating

--- End quote ---

I read that as 19 covid threads at first. At least that's still less than the number of "ask me anything" threads...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version