News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Hello Hello Hello

Started by MisterWong, March 30, 2023, 06:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterWong

Hi there! I am MisterWong, as you could probably figure out from my profile, but I am putting it here because I don't want to post personal details about me on the internet and otherwise this post would be pretty short. As for what I will say:

-I am male
-I am a young adult, and
-I live on the East Coast of the US

Anyway, come check out my first big post here, which is about the control cities on I-95: https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=29020.msg2832695

Hunty2022

Welcome from Virginia!
100th Post: 11/10/22
250th Post: 12/3/22
500th Post: 3/12/23
1000th Post: 11/12/23

Hunty Roads (under construction):
https://huntyroadsva.blogspot.com

Roadgeekteen

Welcome!

I also realized that if one is super private about your location, this is one of the worst forums, as we often post a lot about areas near where we are from, so most people at least reveal their general location, but that isn't a requirement for sure. Don't make this feel like I don't want you on the forum, I do! Just making an observation.
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

MisterWong

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on March 31, 2023, 04:21:29 AM
Welcome!

I also realized that if one is super private about your location, this is one of the worst forums, as we often post a lot about areas near where we are from, so most people at least reveal their general location, but that isn't a requirement for sure. Don't make this feel like I don't want you on the forum, I do! Just making an observation.

Ok, that makes sense. I live in southern New Hampshire.

hotdogPi

Quote from: MisterWong on March 31, 2023, 07:44:04 AM
Quote from: Roadgeekteen on March 31, 2023, 04:21:29 AM
Welcome!

Welcome from northeastern Massachusetts!
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

jlam

Welcome from the Wild West!

MATraveler128

Welcome from south of the border in Massachusetts.
Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

JoePCool14

Quote from: MisterWong on March 31, 2023, 07:44:04 AM

I don't know why, but I read this as "southern hemisphere". Too early for me, I guess!

Anyways, welcome from the Great Lakes region.

:) Needs more... :sombrero: Not quite... :bigass: Perfect.
JDOT: We make the world a better place to drive.
Travel Mapping | 60+ Clinches | 260+ Traveled | 8000+ Miles Logged

roadman65

Welcome to this crazy universe.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

doglover44

CometTheMountainLion

Hello from the land of cursed signage!
My terms:

Greater I-45 - I-45 plus US-75 and US-69 to Big Cabin, OK.

CraIGs or CraIGeSQuE- Any sign similar to the late infamous “CraIG COUntY” sign.

Daniel Fiddler

I liked your "Hello Hello Hello"

When I saw that I automatically was thinking "Is there anybody in there, just nod if you can hear me, is there anyone home?"

freebrickproductions

Welcome from the Heart of Dixie!
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.