News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Anything to be aware of?? ?? ??

Started by Mr_Northside, August 05, 2009, 11:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr_Northside

Heading down from Pittsburgh to Chincoteague, VA this weekend for vacation....
Just seeing if anyone new any construction / closures that might be a pain in the ass.
I think I know of most of the projects around PA, and I'm pretty sure they're still working on a new bridge to Chincoteague.
Not sure about anything else on Delmarva, or elsewhere in MD.  (Going to take I-70 -> US 29 -> Either MD-100 or MD-32 (I like to mix 'em up) -> I-97 and so on.
I don't have opinions anymore. All I know is that no one is better than anyone else, and everyone is the best at everything

deathtopumpkins

Yep, they're still working on the new bridge to Chincoteague, but it doesn't have much of an impact, as the old bridge is still open and the work zone around the approaches to the new bridge is very small (just a reduced speed limit and some orange barrels). Not sure of anything north of that though.
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

froggie

The usual delays at the Chesapeake Bay Bridge.  Also, on Thursday/Friday afternoons and Saturdays, local traffic radio often reports eastbound US 50 delays at the signals at MD 213 and MD 404.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.