News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Quebec: A-35 link expected to be complete in 2017

Started by froggie, February 12, 2012, 09:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ATLRedSoxFan

Drove the extension last night, it was dark, so I couldn't get any pictures. I couldn't see any evidence from the border of construction, but could at the end of the extension. I'll try to some shots on my way home Monday.

Alps

Quote from: ATLRedSoxFan on December 26, 2014, 01:07:00 PM
Drove the extension last night, it was dark, so I couldn't get any pictures. I couldn't see any evidence from the border of construction, but could at the end of the extension. I'll try to some shots on my way home Monday.
There isn't any evidence that I saw. Most of the alignment is away from 133, so your best bet is to travel down the few side roads that cross the path.

ATLRedSoxFan

Saw the extension in the daylight on the drive home yesterday. You could see it from the end of the roads, evidence of construction, no where else from what I could see. If I had ventured some other roads crossing it, maybe. It has cut off quite a chunk, but still aways to go. By looking at google maps, it looks like the real only option is to connect the new alignment with the existing four lane carriageway to the border crossing. Where that would come into play is anyone's guess, but after it crosses QC202. But it's progress! Don't get me started at the hour and a half it took me to cross at Highgate Springs.

ATLRedSoxFan

SignGeek101

Richard3

On the MTQ site, they say "to be determined".

So let's say politicians will make another round of promises for the next elections, in 2018!

:sleep:
- How many people are working in here?
- About 20%.

- What Quebec highways and Montreal Canadiens have in common?
- Rebuilding.

States/provinces/territories I didn't went in: AB, AK, AL, BC, HI, KS, LA, MB, MN, MS, MT, ND, NL, NT, NU, RI, SD, SK, WA, WI, YT.  Well, I still have some job to do!

02 Park Ave

Is there any progress to be reported concerning closing the gap?
C-o-H

webfil

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.