News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Multiple sports events on the same day

Started by Bruce, March 03, 2024, 05:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you attended multiple sports events on the same day?

Yes, but same sport
2 (8%)
Yes, but different sports
12 (48%)
No
7 (28%)
Other (explain)
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 25

ET21

Did a 11am college game at NIU, then went home to a night White Sox game
The local weatherman, trust me I can be 99.9% right!
"Show where you're going, without forgetting where you're from"

Clinched:
IL: I-88, I-180, I-190, I-290, I-294, I-355, IL-390
IN: I-80, I-94
SD: I-190
WI: I-90, I-94
MI: I-94, I-196
MN: I-90

CNGL-Leudimin

I've watched basketball and handball matches without even leaving the venue before.

There even have been instances in which I ran an orienteering course in the morning, then attended a handball match that evening. I don't think any other members have ever gone to two different sports events and taken part in one of them :sombrero:.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

davewiecking

On April 4 at 4pm, the Pirates will be playing the Nats at Nat's Park. At 7pm, the Penguins will be playing the Caps at Verizon Center. But i'm only going to the Nats game.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.