Sign Errors on Weather Channel Maps

Started by Brian556, May 12, 2011, 11:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian556

Just recently, these errors have started showing up.

One is that TN 840 is shown to be Interstate 840.

But, the biggest, and by far the worst is that I-35 is identified as I-35E all the way across the country. And, when they zoom in the the Dallas/Fort Worth area, I-35W is indentified as I-35E.

This has been going on for at least a few weeks now. I think it is very unprofessional on their part to not correct these errors.

74/171FAN

I noticed the second one and posted it as my facebook status a few weeks back.  One of the few times I would not have minded NBC Universal looking at my profile.  ;-)
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

PAHighways

They still have I-376 marked as PA 60 on the local radar here.

Henry

At least they're not as bad as Google Maps! But the I-35E thing has gone way too far.
Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago, what do you say? The Cubs are gonna win today!

Roadgeek Adam

Our local news station, News 12 NJ (cable only) apparently thinks NJ 169 still exists.
Adam Seth Moss
M.A. History, Western Illinois University 2015-17
B.A. History, Montclair State University 2013-15
A.A. History & Education - Middlesex (County) College 2009-13

WillWeaverRVA

Quote from: Roadgeek Adam on May 13, 2011, 06:07:19 PM
Our local news station, News 12 NJ (cable only) apparently thinks NJ 169 still exists.

NBC12 in Richmond shows all Virginia secondary routes and some out of state primary routes as Virginia primary routes!
Will Weaver
WillWeaverRVA Photography | Twitter

"But how will the oxen know where to drown if we renumber the Oregon Trail?" - NE2

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.