News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Greetings!

Started by WrkHrse, August 27, 2012, 06:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WrkHrse

Hello! I am an upstate New York native living in Indiana. I have a diverse interest in all types of roads. I am always curious about highways that dead-end or ghost ramps to now where. My curiosity mostly covers the contiguous United States, but other international roads intrigue me also. Feel free to say "Hi" as I have a wide variety of interests outside of the roadways of the world!  :biggrin:

[update]
I was also a truck driver and have seen several expansion/new build projects that intrigue me. My self and another former trucker have always tried to look up the reasons behind some of the anomalies on the highway.

signalman

Welcome!  Hopefully you'll find pleasure here.  You'll certainly meet many knowledgable folks here, and hopefully you'll be able to share some of your personal road experiences with us.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.