News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

I-90 Innerbelt Bridge In Cleveland Go BOOM Saturday Morning. .

Started by thenetwork, July 08, 2014, 07:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thenetwork

Per their website, ODOT has announced that a good chunk of whats left of the old I-90 Innerbelt bridge in Cleveland will be blown up Saturday morning 7/12 at 6:00 am over the Cuyahoga River.

More info is here...http://www.dot.state.oh.us/districts/D12/Deputy%20Director/News/Pages/Controlled-Demolition-of-Old-Innerbelt-Bridge-to-Take-Place-July-12.aspx

This will make way for the new eastbound span to be built in its place.  Currently, all Innerbelt traffic shares the new westbound span...

thenetwork

billtm

Quote from: thenetwork on July 13, 2014, 06:18:48 PM
And here is the result...

They could've had LeBron James throw chalk in the air while the bridge was exploding behind him... That would've been awesome. :D

triplemultiplex

"That's just like... your opinion, man."

JREwing78

I spent a lot of time crossing that bridge. To be honest, it made me a little nervous, particularly when they closed the far right lane the last few years.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.