News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Named after a street in Beverly Hills, CA

Started by stacy, May 17, 2011, 10:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacy

My mom and dad named me after a street in Beverly hills, CA, I was born in 1965 and I am trying to locate that street but I am having no luck at all. I dont think the street still exsist but before my mom passed away she told me the story of how shes got my name and my dad confirmed that story. would anyone happen to know if there was once a street named "Stacy Lane"? I am visiting Cali next week and was hoping to find it.

Alps

So you're looking for a Stacy... Place, Street, Drive, something? Best of luck.

stacy

Sorry about that, the street name was "Stacy Lane" it was the year 1965 and in Beverly Hills,CA

rawmustard

Quote from: stacy on May 17, 2011, 10:09:45 PM
Sorry about that, the street name was "Stacy Lane" it was the year 1965 and in Beverly Hills,CA

Google Maps shows a Stacy Lane over in Camarillo, but nothing in Beverly Hills that I can see. There also is a Stacie Lane in Anaheim. Perhaps your parents saw one of those; otherwise, if Beverly Hills had a Stacy Lane, it must have been renamed long enough ago that Google doesn't have it in its database.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.