Non-Road Boards > Travel Mapping

How the work is split / who maintains what regions (CHM/TravelMapping)

<< < (5/6) > >>

oscar:

--- Quote from: Jim on November 10, 2015, 08:15:08 AM ---Does anyone want to take over maintenance of my three states, NY, MA, and NM, at least temporarily?  I feel like the time I can put into the project is better spent keeping the updates others submit moving through the system, and working on the infrastructure.
--- End quote ---

I can take over NM maintenance. At a minimum I could put in the US/I-40BL changes I've previously flagged. Getting the NM state routes ready to activate could be included as well, though that would delay the AK and CA state route sets. I'm in favor of more priority to finishing state route sets like NM closest to completion, so that makes sense to me.

yakra:
I'll take MA & NY.

Mapmikey:
I have taken over as the Virginia maintenance guy and wish to do the same for NC.

Separately, I'd be willing to put together the SC state highway system data if nobody has worked on that yet...

Mike

Jim:

--- Quote from: Mapmikey on November 16, 2015, 11:33:55 AM ---I have taken over as the Virginia maintenance guy and wish to do the same for NC.

Separately, I'd be willing to put together the SC state highway system data if nobody has worked on that yet...

Mike

--- End quote ---

There's a small start on the SC state highways in GitHub:

https://github.com/TravelMapping/HighwayData/tree/master/hwy_data/SC/usasc

They currently lack .csv files that would allow them to get into the draft highway browser.

rickmastfan67:

--- Quote from: Mapmikey on November 16, 2015, 11:33:55 AM ---Separately, I'd be willing to put together the SC state highway system data if nobody has worked on that yet...

--- End quote ---

I don't currently have any updates pending for SC, so, I would have no problems with this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version