News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

the new highway number game

Started by agentsteel53, July 31, 2009, 12:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exit322

I was just on OH-754 on Thanksgiving, too.  Oof.

hbelkins

Quote from: exit322 on November 28, 2009, 08:44:03 AM
I was just on OH-754 on Thanksgiving, too.  Oof.

Where is it? It's possible I might have a photo...

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

exit322

It travels from nowhere to nowhere.  Used to be the northern end of OH-77 when it traveled on the southern part of what's now OH-60.  It goes from West Holmes HS west of Millersburg to OH-514 south of Shreve.  Fringe of Amish Country.  Goes through no towns.  Only a state route, I'd imagine, because it used to be the top end of OH-77.

hbelkins

Quote from: exit322 on November 28, 2009, 10:18:24 PM
It travels from nowhere to nowhere.  Used to be the northern end of OH-77 when it traveled on the southern part of what's now OH-60.  It goes from West Holmes HS west of Millersburg to OH-514 south of Shreve.  Fringe of Amish Country.  Goes through no towns.  Only a state route, I'd imagine, because it used to be the top end of OH-77.

Nope I won't have a photo of that. :-(

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

exit322

If I go back down by that way, I'll get a picture.

Scott5114

If we're planning roadtrips around getting photos so we can have entries to this thread, then it has seriously outlived its usefulness. If no 754 is posted in the next 24 hours, this thread will be executed and I'll have a new game ready to replace it.

24:00:00
23:59:59
23:59:58
23:59:57
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Scott5114

Why not? It's better than sitting around talking about how we can't find photos of state route x.

13:27:16
13:27:15
13:27:14

Mr. Matté

Here's your 754:

Although to almost shut it down now is silly since the thread has been dead for longer periods without threats of closure...

Scott5114

Well, to be honest, I was hoping it would stay dead and people would forget about it, but people keep bumping it.

And if we're just going to do Google Street View screenshots, what's the purpose of this exercise? Wasn't this thread supposed to show off new and interesting photos that roadgeeks have taken?

vdeane

I think so, but I remember in the old thread when every other photo was a sign next to CTSignGuy's front door.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

corco

Personally, I'm ready for a new thread...we're just going to keep hitting bumps and taking over a week to see a new photo- I'd rather have every other photo be outside ctsignguys front door (I enjoy the high detail photos of signs that come with those) and have it be active again

agentsteel53

game over, fellers.  Something new coming in a few minutes.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.