News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Light-up Stop Signs in Longview?

Started by US71, May 29, 2013, 09:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

US71

I spent the weekend in Canton, Texas and came home via Kilgore, Longview and Texarkana. I found a couple nice bridges which I'll have on Flickr in the next day or two, but I also found what appear to be light-up Stop signs in downtown Longview, TX.
Anyone have more info on this?

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Road Hog

Weren't you in Canton a little early for First Monday? :sombrero:

US71

Quote from: Road Hog on June 01, 2013, 03:50:27 AM
Weren't you in Canton a little early for First Monday? :sombrero:

SCA Gathering (at the First Monday grounds  :coffee: )

bassoon1986

There are light up yield signs as well in east tx. One in particular on an on ramp to I-20 in Waskom on a 2 way frontage road.

cjk374

The US 79 bypass around Homer has LED flashers around the stop signs at the LA 9 junction. This intersection has already had a fatality since its creation in 2011. I'm surprised they haven't installed traffic lights here yet.
Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

US71

Quote from: cjk374 on June 04, 2013, 09:09:16 PM
The US 79 bypass around Homer has LED flashers around the stop signs at the LA 9 junction. This intersection has already had a fatality since its creation in 2011. I'm surprised they haven't installed traffic lights here yet.

Linden Texas as LED Stops

as does Clinton, MO

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.