News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

What is the highest classification of road beside which you have urinated?

Started by agentsteel53, July 19, 2011, 11:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke87

If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Brian556

As a DOT employee, I have urinated on all types of roads. I usually pulled my truck up against a treed fenceline for privacy.

I had a co-worker who was just a dumb nasty guy. He would s*** out in the open on the side of the road, in full view of passing cars. He would just drop his pants, touch his toes, and let it fly. Once a liqour store owner would not let his use his restroom, so he ducked behind a 4 ft fence on the side of the building, and did his business there.

While driving I-40 between Jackson and Nashville, I had to use the bushes at the Cuba Landing exit because there are no services for an incredibly long distance in that area.

florida

A county route, in the FL Panhandle, which dead-ends at a church.
So many roads...so little time.

M86

signalman

PA 402 this past Memorial Day, it was late at night and a Ford truck passed by while I was pissing and yelled   "WOOOOO"

Laura

This is such a man topic - I love it.

Anyway, I am a repeat offender on the same route in the same spot - US 22/322, southbound, just north of Millerstown, PA. There is an extra large emergency pull off there...and my family would stop there to whiz. To complete the image, half of my family would get out of the standard cab of the Ford F-150, the other half out of the bed of the truck... *Cue banjos*

(Haha, actually, I do miss those days. Just ain't the same with the extra large cab...)

agentsteel53

live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

jbnv

I-10 Atchafalaya Basin Bridge. Traffic stopped for four hours due to an accident. There was something quite satisfying about christening that bridge.

I once tried to go on the left shoulder of US 290 in Houston, in rush hour traffic, but nothing came out.
🆕 Louisiana Highways on Twitter | Yes, I like Clearview. Deal with it. | Redos: US | La. | Route Challenge

Zeffy

This is a thing?

I don't piss outside of a bathroom. If I have to go while on the road, I find the closest establishment with a bathroom in it.
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

sammi

Do tollway rest areas count? :bigass:

I just mostly use rest areas on tollways or restaurants with washrooms elsewhere. But I've had to go on the road 3 times, mostly because bad timing.

US: Nope. Never.

Canada: (3) Tranmere Dr in Mississauga. We were waiting for my mom at her workplace after a 40-min trip so I really had to go, but she wasn't out yet so I couldn't go in to use their washroom. My dad told me to go by a tree.

Philippines: (2) Highway 3 southbound outside of Luna, La Union. About 10 km from home. I also vomited around this spot at least twice, because the combination of A/C and the sun makes me really uncomfortable. (1) Toll Highway 3 southbound outside of Mexico, Pampanga. :) This was bad timing, because we had just passed the rest area about 10~15 km back.

ET21

Puked and then pissed on the side of I-294 between Cicero and 95th somewhere. Gotta love food poisoning
The local weatherman, trust me I can be 99.9% right!
"Show where you're going, without forgetting where you're from"

Clinched:
IL: I-88, I-180, I-190, I-290, I-294, I-355, IL-390
IN: I-80, I-94
SD: I-190
WI: I-90, I-94
MI: I-94, I-196
MN: I-90

hbelkins

On my recent trip to the Hampton Roads and Delmarva meets, I took a whiz alongside US 311 in North Carolina, just south of the Virginia border.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

hm insulators

Remember: If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

I'd rather be a child of the road than a son of a ditch.

At what age do you tell a highway that it's been adopted?

Truvelo

Quote from: hm insulators on April 22, 2014, 02:16:38 PM
Aren't we asking for too much information here? :spin:

Not if you don't give out the exact location.

This time of year is great if you need to go and there's no proper facilities nearby. The vegetation is starting to grow and leaves will obscure you from passing drivers. That's the problem with winter when there's no decent cover.
Speed limits limit life

DandyDan

I-29 in Iowa shortly after the time I blew a tire in my original Saturn.  It was after midnight, so it was out of view of everyone.
MORE FUN THAN HUMANLY THOUGHT POSSIBLE

shadyjay

For me the highest classification would be an interstate tollway.  Mass Pike.  On the way to Warped Tour.  We were stuck in traffic EB due to an accident somewhere between Exits 11 & 11A and ran off into the woods.  Traffic wasn't moving.  Then an hour or so later, I "relieved myself" in the median trying to get on I-93 in downtown Boston, pre-I-90 extension to TWT/pre-CAT days.  Funny, someone asked me how to get to the Ted Williams Tunnel as I was getting back in the car!

1995hoo

Quote from: Zeffy on April 22, 2014, 10:35:52 AM
This is a thing?

I don't piss outside of a bathroom. If I have to go while on the road, I find the closest establishment with a bathroom in it.

Guess you're fortunate never to have been stricken while in an isolated area or a traffic jam. When you're five miles from the nearest exit, traffic hasn't moved in over 45 minutes, and you really have to take a leak (or, worse, a dump)......
"You know, you never have a guaranteed spot until you have a spot guaranteed."
—Olaf Kolzig, as quoted in the Washington Times on March 28, 2003,
commenting on the Capitals clinching a playoff spot.

"That sounded stupid, didn't it?"
—Kolzig, to the same reporter a few seconds later.

signalman

On the eastbound shoulder of I-80 near exit 19 in NJ with my back to traffic.  I wasn't far from home, but I was drunk (I wasn't driving, driver was sober) and I really had to let some beer out.  Had a stream running down the shoulder.  It was pretty late at night, so traffic was light.  But it was completely obvious to anyone who did pass by what I was doing.

jakeroot

I-57 somewhere in rural Illinois. I was 15. Traffic was really bad because IDOT was performing maintenance on an old bridge, and I couldn't hold it any longer. I really didn't care if anyone saw. I'm sure at least 10-20 did. But hey, who hasn't seen a dick!?

Zeffy

Quote from: 1995hoo on April 22, 2014, 06:10:02 PM
Guess you're fortunate never to have been stricken while in an isolated area or a traffic jam. When you're five miles from the nearest exit, traffic hasn't moved in over 45 minutes, and you really have to take a leak (or, worse, a dump)......

Well, I've held in a lot of piss (when I went I spent about 2 minutes with a constant stream) during an intermediate school (Grades 5-6) field trip. There were bathrooms - port-a-potties to be specific, but I could not stand the awful, foul, vomit-inducing stench wafting from those things. So, for about 8 hours or so, I held it in. Boy, I've never ran faster to the bathroom in my life when we got back to the school though. Sheesh.

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

jakeroot

Quote from: Zeffy on April 22, 2014, 07:08:40 PM
Quote from: 1995hoo on April 22, 2014, 06:10:02 PM

Well, I've held in a lot of piss (when I went I spent about 2 minutes with a constant stream) during an intermediate school (Grades 5-6) field trip. There were bathrooms - port-a-potties to be specific, but I could not stand the awful, foul, vomit-inducing stench wafting from those things. So, for about 8 hours or so, I held it in. Boy, I've never ran faster to the bathroom in my life when we got back to the school though. Sheesh.

I don't know if you are just completely mad, or intelligent for avoiding the viruses in port-a-potties. Actually, no, you are insane. That must have taken an un-Godly amount of manpower.

Zeffy

Quote from: jake on April 22, 2014, 07:13:20 PM
I don't know if you are just completely mad, or intelligent for avoiding the viruses in port-a-potties. Actually, no, you are insane. That must have taken an un-Godly amount of manpower.

I can still do that today unless I drink a (single) bottle of water. That stuff literally makes me piss twice in a 4 hour span.

jakeroot

Quote from: Zeffy on April 22, 2014, 07:16:17 PM
Quote from: jake on April 22, 2014, 07:13:20 PM

I can still do that today unless I drink a (single) bottle of water. That stuff literally makes me piss twice in a 4 hour span.

I remember when I drank my first beer...4 weeks ago. I had to piss three times within two hours. It just flew right through me. ONE PINT.

jbnv

Quote from: Zeffy on April 22, 2014, 07:16:17 PM

I drink a lot of water during my sedentary office-bound workday. I'm obviously not sweating it out, so I get up frequently to visit my "other" office. I think it's actually a good thing: sitting for long periods of time is bad for your health, and flushing your system frequently is good.
🆕 Louisiana Highways on Twitter | Yes, I like Clearview. Deal with it. | Redos: US | La. | Route Challenge

jakeroot

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.