News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Cheesy/Downright awful local ads

Started by CapeCodder, October 28, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-- US 175 --

Quote from: achilles765 on August 29, 2021, 11:11:13 AM
I don't know if you could call them cheesy but we have some famous ads here in Houston...do yourselves a favor and do a YouTube search for "Jim Adler Texas hammer"

>>ugh!!<<
Those don't need to be searched on YT by me, not a day goes by that he, his son, and their sledgehammers parade around and almost get run over by truckers.  And that awful laugh at the end of one of them...

This guy was the original (now some woman does it), he busts windows and screams YEE-HAA!! for 2 places that sell surplus building materials.  As many times as the ad airs, I'm surprised they have any windows left  ;-) :-D

bing101

achilles765

Quote from: -- US 175 -- on August 30, 2021, 09:26:23 AM
Quote from: achilles765 on August 29, 2021, 11:11:13 AM
I don't know if you could call them cheesy but we have some famous ads here in Houston...do yourselves a favor and do a YouTube search for "Jim Adler Texas hammer"

LOL I think every texan feels that way about the hammer family.  Their Spanish ads are buy bueno as well
>>ugh!!<<
Those don't need to be searched on YT by me, not a day goes by that he, his son, and their sledgehammers parade around and almost get run over by truckers.  And that awful laugh at the end of one of them...

This guy was the original (now some woman does it), he busts windows and screams YEE-HAA!! for 2 places that sell surplus building materials.  As many times as the ad airs, I'm surprised they have any windows left  ;-) :-D

I love freeways and roads in any state but Texas will always be first in my heart

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.