News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Your ideal climate

Started by 20160805, August 20, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dough4872

I would like it to be sunny and 70 with low humidity every day.

GaryV

Quote from: Dough4872 on June 27, 2023, 05:38:49 PM
I would like it to be sunny and 70 with low humidity every day.

Sounds like a desert. Maybe not a scorching hot desert, but a desert nonetheless.

kphoger

For ten months out of the year, high temps would be between 55°F and 85°F, with sunny skies and low humidity most of the time.  Lows would range from the upper 30s to the mid-60s.

One month of full-on winter, with storms dumping a boatload of snow.

One month of full-on summer, with temps in the upper 90s and low 100s.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

achilles765

My ideal climate:

Average summer temps of 80 and below. Cold winters like 10-45 degrees. But not snowy. Rainy and overcast 60-75% of the time but light rain. Not a downpour everyday. Cloudy more than sunny. Mild breezes. One good thunderstorm a month. No tornadoes or hurricanes or blizzards. 
I love freeways and roads in any state but Texas will always be first in my heart

DriverDave

Highest daytime summer high: 75
Lowest winter overnight low: 50
Absolutely no snow
Cool 5-6 mph breeze
Partly cloudy skies during sunrise and sunset (to drive)
50% Humidity

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.