Meta > Suggestions and Questions

Fixed Width Theme

<< < (3/5) > >>

SkyPesos:

--- Quote from: index on April 20, 2021, 07:43:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Scott5114 on April 20, 2021, 07:37:45 PM ---Not what I meant, but it works. :-D

I have the same keyboard as you!

--- End quote ---

Sometimes I'll get comments on it when I'm in voice calls just because the sound is so loud and distinct. Pretty hard to miss.

--- End quote ---
The Model M? I like that keyboard, especially the 'spring' sound, despite never used one for more than 5 seconds before. Though my current keyboard, the Corsair K70 with red switches, works great for me and have been what I used for the past 3 years.

dlsterner:

--- Quote from: JoePCool14 on April 20, 2021, 09:30:05 PM ---
--- Quote from: Scott5114 on April 20, 2021, 05:52:53 PM ---Why don't you just make the browser window narrower?

--- End quote ---

Yes, I could... but it would be nice if the site did that for me.  :spin:

--- End quote ---

[start of pet peeve]
Actually, a lot of people would consider it rude on the part of a website to mess with things like browser width and height.  I set my browser window to where I want it because that's where I want it and where I like it - I don't want a web site to mess with that. Ever have a web site say "Please set your browser window to 1024x768 and your font to Arial for optimal viewing"?  No ... not gonna do that.
[end of pet peeve]

And I will preemptively tell myself "OK Boomer" and beat you all to the punch.    :-D

tolbs17:
How about the Tahoma font?

http://prntscr.com/11s5imn

Rothman:

--- Quote from: SkyPesos on April 20, 2021, 09:44:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: index on April 20, 2021, 07:43:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: Scott5114 on April 20, 2021, 07:37:45 PM ---Not what I meant, but it works. :-D

I have the same keyboard as you!

--- End quote ---

Sometimes I'll get comments on it when I'm in voice calls just because the sound is so loud and distinct. Pretty hard to miss.

--- End quote ---
The Model M? I like that keyboard, especially the 'spring' sound, despite never used one for more than 5 seconds before. Though my current keyboard, the Corsair K70 with red switches, works great for me and have been what I used for the past 3 years.

--- End quote ---
Ducky One RGB with CHERRY BLUE switches because I just gotta be that guy.

JoePCool14:

--- Quote from: tolbs17 on April 20, 2021, 10:10:02 PM ---How about the Tahoma font?

http://prntscr.com/11s5imn

--- End quote ---

Not what I'm talking about. All that does is compress the individual letters, not decrease the amount of space the site can use for text.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version