News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Most Consecutive Suffixed Exits

Started by webny99, May 12, 2021, 09:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

achilles765

Interstate 30 in Dallas has exits 45-53 with at least exits A-B or A-C
I love freeways and roads in any state but Texas will always be first in my heart

Great Lakes Roads

Kinda struggling with Indiana on this one, but the closest one would be on I-94 with exits 22, 26, 34, and 40 having A-B on it.

vdeane

Quote from: jp the roadgeek on May 15, 2021, 01:37:55 PM
VT: Only 3 sets of suffixed exits in the entire state, 2 of which are in the same interchange (I-89/I-91).  There may be a 4th in the future if a 2nd exit is added to I-89 Exit 12.
Only in milepoint numbers.  As we all know, VT didn't properly convert, and thus the sequential numbers remain the official ones, so unless they come back in 2030 to finish the job like they promised, the I-89 side is not numbered.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

webny99

Coming back to this thread to mention this section of I-10 outside of Los Angeles.

It includes five straight and six of seven cloverleaf interchanges (although much more compact than traditional cloverleaves, they are certainly cloverleaves from a functional standpoint). What's interesting as pertains to this thread is that even though the cloverleaf exits aren't suffixed individually, they're so close to each other that four of them ended up with suffixes anyway!

MATraveler128

Since this thread was revived, here's some I found in my region.

MA 24 Exits 28-41 are all suffixed.

I-95 Exits 43-51 are all suffixed.

Decommission 128 south of Peabody!

Lowest untraveled number: 56

KCRoadFan

I seem to remember driving along 35W through Burnsville and Bloomington into Minneapolis, and seeing that Exits 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 all had suffixes - I could be mistaken, though. Are they all suffixed?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.