AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Which Roads in a State Have You Clinched Along with the Fewest Others?  (Read 2147 times)

• UMass Lowell student

• Last Login: Today at 06:57:39 AM
    • Flickr account

Is there any way to determine this other than by checking individual routes' TM pages?

https://courses.teresco.org/metal/hdx/

Graph format should be "traveled", despite a different option saying "most likely you want this".

Before you choose the region you want, first choose any region with a small number of points (like the first one by default, Afghanistan), turn off "show markers", and then choose the one you want. Otherwise, it's going to take a really long time to load a large set.
Clinched

Traveled, plus
US ⒔50
MA ⒐2⒉40.9⒐10⒎10⒐1⒒1⒘1⒚14⒈159
NH 27,38,111A(E); CA133; NY366; GA 42,140; FL A1A; CT32; VT 5A; QC 16⒉16⒌263

Flickr: Click the globe under my avatar

deathtopumpkins

• Last Login: October 21, 2021, 01:03:05 PM

Is there any way to determine this other than by checking individual routes' TM pages?

Graph format should be "traveled", despite a different option saying "most likely you want this".

Before you choose the region you want, first choose any region with a small number of points (like the first one by default, Afghanistan), turn off "show markers", and then choose the one you want. Otherwise, it's going to take a really long time to load a large set.

I have now tried playing with this for a solid 15 minutes and I'm stumped. I have no idea how to get this to show anything relevant to this topic?

For the handful of US states that show up in the graph list, I can eventually get to a view where if I click on a segment it will give me a list of users who have traveled it, but this is actually less useful than just looking at routes in the highway browser.
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

• UMass Lowell student

• Last Login: Today at 06:57:39 AM
    • Flickr account

I have now tried playing with this for a solid 15 minutes and I'm stumped. I have no idea how to get this to show anything relevant to this topic?

For the handful of US states that show up in the graph list, I can eventually get to a view where if I click on a segment it will give me a list of users who have traveled it, but this is actually less useful than just looking at routes in the highway browser.

I misinterpreted the thread title. I was thinking of segments of road, not entire clinches.
Clinched

Traveled, plus
US ⒔50
MA ⒐2⒉40.9⒐10⒎10⒐1⒒1⒘1⒚14⒈159
NH 27,38,111A(E); CA133; NY366; GA 42,140; FL A1A; CT32; VT 5A; QC 16⒉16⒌263

Flickr: Click the globe under my avatar

vdeane

• Last Login: October 24, 2021, 09:04:09 PM
    • New York State Roads

Segments is actually even easier: just load up Mapview and change the coloring to by traveler count.  Segments with only one traveler have their own color.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

epzik8

• Clincher of roadways

• Last Login: October 24, 2021, 04:32:20 PM
    • The Epzik8 Webpage

Only one other has clinched UT 319
From the land of red, white, yellow and black.

My clinched highways: http://tm.teresco.org/user/?u=epzik8
My clinched counties: http://mob-rule.com/user-gifs/USA/epzik8.gif

US 89

• 189 to Evanston!

• Last Login: Today at 02:42:48 AM
    • Utah Highways

Only one other has clinched UT 319

That would be me.  :sombrero:

Bruce

• Transit Commuter

• Last Login: Today at 05:33:17 AM
    • Wikipedia

According to TM, I am the only one to have logged a clinch of WA 108 Business, which I stumbled upon by chance while clinching WA 108 last week.

M3100

• Last Login: October 23, 2021, 11:07:54 PM

I looked at three states where I have the highest % of road segments clinched.
I did not see any where I was the only one who clinched any route

These are the highways I have clinched, with the fewest total clinchers:

State - Route - Total clinched

CA US6 Historic - Santa Clarita  - 3
CA US395 Historic - Temecula - 3
CA US395 Historic - Riverside - 3

AZ AZ80 - 5
AZ AZ386 - 5

HI HI7101 - 5

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.