News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Domain name expired

Started by hotdogPi, November 25, 2021, 05:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotdogPi

I keep getting a page that looks like a an unregistered domain – but not always (otherwise I wouldn't be able to post this). Is anyone else getting the same thing?
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

formulanone

Me too; it's intermittently occurring.

Max Rockatansky

Yes, it happens every once in a blue moon.  I first saw it earlier this year and I occasionally see it now (including today).

Alex

I also get it, and have for several years now. The generic parking page is from my host provider. Usually I notice it happen when I'm actively working on the pages and the site is sluggish to respond. I'll also sometimes get a timeout type error when editing an entry on a page after clicking the update button on one of my forms.

Despite it being annoying, the problem has not been persistent enough for me to reach out to ionos with screen shots of it asking for an explanation. Plus their tech support is lacking options for contacting them these days (opening a chat box is all I've been able to use recently, it works but I would prefer an email option as well). If I'm motivated I'll inquire about it with a screenshot next time it takes place.

Alps

When do we get the AARoads credit card?

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: Alps on November 25, 2021, 08:35:20 PM
When do we get the AARoads credit card?

When you decide to make a cross country move with Gribblenation:

https://www.gribblenation.net/

webny99

I had this issue several times earlier today on mobile. Never had any problems from my laptop.

Alex

Quote from: webny99 on November 25, 2021, 09:38:59 PM
I had this issue several times earlier today on mobile. Never had any problems from my laptop.

I have mostly experienced it in my PC, but also have on my tablet. Next time I'm working on the site I'll see about contacting them for an explanation...

tolbs17

I've got the same problem for a brief moment aswell.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.