Meta > Suggestions and Questions

TRIVIA NIGHT results and host registration

<< < (62/63) > >>

Alps:

--- Quote from: SSOWorld on May 14, 2020, 06:24:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Alps on May 14, 2020, 04:47:53 PM ---Alright, what's a good night? 5/20?

--- End quote ---
Yes

--- End quote ---
Announce it. Make it so.

SSOWorld:
Done.  Assuming 8:30 EDT.

Roadgeekteen:
How long is trivia night normally?

Alps:

--- Quote from: Roadgeekteen on May 18, 2020, 12:51:53 AM ---How long is trivia night normally?

--- End quote ---
I try to keep mine to 2-2.5 hours by moving questions along and minimizing idle chatter.

To answer the other question: 8:30 PM Eastern, 5:30 PM Pacific, do the math otherwise.

Alps:
TONIGHT'S RULES

* We will continue the "message the host" format. All answers are to be private messaged to the host.
* Questions will be worth 2 points. If no one answers correctly on the first try, the second try will be worth 1 point. If there is more than one answer to a question, you will receive credit for each correct answer unless I state that all answers are required for credit.
* There will be bonuses. Bonuses are open to all players, not just those that answered correctly. Bonuses will be worth 2 points if you answered the original question correctly, 1 point if you didn't.
* There will be 50 regular questions and then a couple of special ones. Like we used to do.
* If I ask "where" without specifying, I will accept a route number or city, assuming there is a nearby city.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version