Meta > Suggestions and Questions

TRIVIA NIGHT results and host registration

<< < (2/63) > >>

Alps:
I see a lot of votes for Saturdays and Sundays, but truth is, I and many people are often busy or away. So, without further adieu, our first trivia night will be this Wednesday, February 13, at 9 PM Eastern Time. See you there?

(When you get in the chat room, make sure you enter "Trivia!")

agentsteel53:
road chat is empty.  anyone wanna help me test it out?

agentsteel53:

--- Quote from: Steve on February 12, 2013, 06:30:28 PM ---(When you get in the chat room, make sure you enter "Trivia!")

--- End quote ---

to clarify: go to the drop down box at the top, and select the room marked "Trivia".

typing, literally, "Trivia!" does nothing other than make one look like a fool.  trust me; I just did precisely that.  :sombrero:

SSOWorld:
I'll be on the road beginning at 4:00 tomorrow - I'll try to get in for  a bit but I scheduled a very long drive to end in southern MISS (from central IL) on Thursday so I'm getting a head start and getting past the Quads early and sleep.

Takumi:

--- Quote from: agentsteel53 on February 12, 2013, 07:13:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Steve on February 12, 2013, 06:30:28 PM ---(When you get in the chat room, make sure you enter "Trivia!")

--- End quote ---

to clarify: go to the drop down box at the top, and select the room marked "Trivia".

typing, literally, "Trivia!" does nothing other than make one look like a fool.  trust me; I just did precisely that.  :sombrero:

--- End quote ---

Were there witnesses?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version