News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by hbelkins, January 01, 2013, 02:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NE2

I dreamed Steve Gum posted something particularly dumb and I replied "what the fuck Steve Gum".
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

TravelingBethelite

I once had a dream where a fast character from pop culture (I want to say Sonic?) suddenly appeared and the FHWA let him "hog"  :bigass: the entire Interstate system and closed it off to anyone else. An 18-wheeler made it on to the highway and ran him over when it merged in. I think it occured on I-71 south of Columbus. Then I'm pretty sure it then rained watermelons.  :-P
"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

iBallasticwolf2

Quote from: TravelingBethelite on August 13, 2015, 02:53:58 PM
I once had a dream where a fast character from pop culture (I want to say Sonic?) suddenly appeared and the FHWA let him "hog"  :bigass: the entire Interstate system and closed it off to anyone else. An 18-wheeler made it on to the highway and ran him over when it merged in. I think it occured on I-71 south of Columbus. Then I'm pretty sure it then rained watermelons.  :-P
That's the weirdest thing I've heard in a while and I've heard some weird things.
The only road-related dream I can remember was being in a car on some strange freeway right on the water maybe in Florida and the freeway had a gap in the water. The vehicle didn't break fast enough and I went flying into the water. I recall being able to get out of the water safely and then the dream ended.
Only two things are infinite in this world, stupidity, and I-75 construction

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.