News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

"Fool Moon Fire"

Started by bandit957, December 23, 2020, 05:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandit957

For the past few weeks, I've had this song playing in my head constantly. I barely thought about this song back when it was on the radio a little bit when I was 9 or 10, and thought about it even less in the 37 years since. But recently I saw a website that has an old top 60 survey from a small AM station around here that used to play it, and the memories came rushing back! I think I remember hearing it on the AM radio in my parents' Horizon, like maybe when they drove me to school one morning, but it might just be a false, suggested memory resulting from seeing the survey sheet.

Anyone else ever get "Fool Moon Fire" playing in their head nonstop for weeks?

I know I remember hearing "You Got Lucky" and "Hand To Hold On To" on the car radio on the way to a doctor appointment when I was 9, and forgot about it for decades before a friend told me she thinks she had the same weird dentist. Those songs were big enough though that they've been played on the radio some since then, so they haven't suddenly just popped back up.
Might as well face it, pooing is cool

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.