Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic

Water Parks

(1/10) > >>

roadman65:
Does anyone ever visit them?

When I was in my twenties I used to like Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and their winter themed park near Animal Kingdom.  Since then they haven’t interested me. Oh yes Adventure Island Tampa I enjoyed when I went there only twice when younger.

I haven’t yet tried Volcano Bay at Universal Orlando, though am curious to know how guests get transported from Universal’s Main Parking Garage to its location being a long walking distance away.  Plus its main entrance is not that visible from Google Maps.

I don’t really know why I lost interest, but I really enjoyed the water slides a lot and just chilling at those wave pools.

Big John:
Wisconsin Dells WI advertises that they are the "Waterpark Capital of the World" as they have several water parks.  The best-known one there is Noah's Ark.  I was there a couple times when I was younger and liked it when I was there.

roadman65:

--- Quote from: Big John on November 19, 2023, 12:41:28 PM ---Wisconsin Dells WI advertises that they are the "Waterpark Capital of the World" as they have several water parks.  The best-known one there is Noah's Ark.  I was there a couple times when I was younger and liked it when I was there.

--- End quote ---

I heard Noah’s Ark is cool and being it’s indoors you can go on water rides in your swimwear while it’s snowing outside in mid February.

Max Rockatansky:
I occasionally take my wife’s nieces to some of the local water parks in Fresno.  They are okay, but they aren’t something I’d ever patronize upon my own accord.

Big John:

--- Quote from: roadman65 on November 19, 2023, 12:52:08 PM ---
--- Quote from: Big John on November 19, 2023, 12:41:28 PM ---Wisconsin Dells WI advertises that they are the "Waterpark Capital of the World" as they have several water parks.  The best-known one there is Noah's Ark.  I was there a couple times when I was younger and liked it when I was there.

--- End quote ---

I heard Noah’s Ark is cool and being it’s indoors you can go on water rides in your swimwear while it’s snowing outside in mid February.

--- End quote ---
That must have changed as it was outdoors when I was there and it is really too large to convert to an indoor park.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version