Your Vote on the renumbering

Yea
7 (29.2%)
Nay
17 (70.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: April 08, 2019, 03:51:50 PM

X99

This vote is binding. You cannot change your vote after confirming an option.

You can also propose amendments to this bill.

WHEREAS, there are plans to extend Interstate 27 along the United States Highway 287 corridor from Amarillo, TX to Denver, CO;

WHEREAS, there are plans to create a new north-south freeway in the Great Plains;

WHEREAS, the original planned designation for Interstate 29 between Fargo, ND and the US-Canada border was to be Interstate 31, with no highway between Sioux Falls, SD and Fargo, ND;

NOW THEREFORE, Interstate 29 shall be renumbered to Interstate 31. This renumbering will cover all of Interstate 29, between Kansas City, MO and the US-Canada border.

All Interstate signage along the route will be updated, with priority at interchanges with other Interstates.

This bill does not preclude an extension or rerouting of the current route.

This bill shall be effective immediately.
why are there only like 5 people on this forum from south dakota

TEG24601

They said take a left at the fork in the road.  I didn't think they literally meant a fork, until plain as day, there was a fork sticking out of the road at a junction.

X99

Quote from: TEG24601 on April 01, 2019, 06:17:28 PM
I-29 should be I-35.
Then what would you do with the current I-35? A northern extension of I-37 with an extremely long concurrency?

US71

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

X99

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.