Do You HATE Traffic Signals?????

Started by Ned Weasel, March 09, 2022, 07:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott5114

Actually, I was just pointing out there are other things you can try to reduce the number of traffic signals other than "all roads have a speed limit of 80 or 15 and no in between". The latter idea is stupid enough that writing more than one word about it felt like a waste of time.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Big John

Quote from: 1 on March 09, 2022, 07:09:13 PM
Quote from: tradephoric on March 09, 2022, 07:08:03 PM
Quote from: Scott5114 on March 09, 2022, 05:25:37 PM
roundabout

Quote from: tolbs17 on March 09, 2022, 06:57:13 PM
Yes.

These posts have no discernible meaning.  Can we add at least a little bit of context when posting?

Scott5114 was replying to the post immediately prior, and tolbs17 was responding to the thread title.
I was thinking that Yes sang "Roundabout".

Max Rockatansky

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: tradephoric on March 09, 2022, 07:59:18 PM
^I do believe this would be a classic example of trolling someone.

It is more or less is the real answer that would be obtained.  The poster in question might beat around the bush a little but it would be "no"  all the same.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: tradephoric on March 09, 2022, 08:07:37 PM
I don't fully understand what you are trying to say Max, but you have way more posts on this forum then i ever will so whatever you are trying to say must be gospel around here.  Your previous post still feels very trollish though.

Wouldn't pay it much mind, it wasn't really directed at you (even though you were part of the quote strong).  I suspect others will be somewhat quick to fill you in on the sarcasm I was trying to convey.

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: tradephoric on March 09, 2022, 08:25:32 PM
I just clearly conveyed that there was some confusion on what Tolbs response of "YES" was referencing.  The reply came directly after the "NO ROUNDABOUT" screenshot leading both me and Big John to assume they were referencing the YES song Roundabout.   But "1" had a different opinion, and stated that "tolbs17 was responding to the thread title".  So short of us all being mind readers, adding some context to one word replies would be helpful IMO.  Your one word response of "No" would suggest otherwise.

I'm gathering you not up on the latest tropes with tolbs and his low calorie brand of posting?

Rothman

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Max Rockatansky

TheHighwayMan3561

Does your wife complain why you're not moving? Tired of sitting and waiting at red lights while your kids piss and moan in the back seat?

Call 1-888-888-FUCK to never have to deal with a traffic signal again!
self-certified as the dumbest person on this board for 5 years running

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.