News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

A roll of the dice

Started by Tom958, September 21, 2014, 04:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom958

Yes, I made it myself. Posting here for your use and enjoyment.

Scott5114

Are the sides laid out "correctly" (opposing faces add up to seven)?

Do a D20 next. :P
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

hotdogPi

Quote from: Scott5114 on September 23, 2014, 04:49:42 AM
Are the sides laid out "correctly" (opposing faces add up to seven)?

From what I saw in the picture, it is correct.
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

Tom958

Yes, the opposite faces add up to seven. I put the one on the top so as not to waste as much paint as I could have.

bulldog1979

that is a left-handed die, which is more common in Asia than the West. The 1, 2 and 3 are arranged counterclockwise around a vertex, which makes it left-handed. If they were arranged clockwise, it would be a right-handed die, which is supposed to be more common here.

Pete from Boston

Tom958

Quote from: Pete from Boston on September 25, 2014, 12:04:25 PM
Excess concrete?

Kind of. It's a washout box, for concrete that's washed out of the chute before the truck leaves the jobsite to avoid spilling it on the roads.

Quote from: bulldog1979that is a left-handed die, which is more common in Asia than the West. The 1, 2 and 3 are arranged counterclockwise around a vertex, which makes it left-handed. If they were arranged clockwise, it would be a right-handed die, which is supposed to be more common here.

I was wondering about that, actually. If the opportunity arises to make another one, I'll surely remember that. Or maybe not.  :clap:

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.