News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Greetings from the Danbury CT area

Started by TravelingBethelite, July 31, 2015, 10:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TravelingBethelite

Hello to all. I've been lurking here for half a year or so and reading AARoads/Interstate Guide for 5 or more years. I have loved highways as long as I can remember. I always loved the journey more than my destination. I sometimes (think I) watch the road more than the driver!  :bigass: I have always have had an affinity for interstates, and I-84 (E) to be more specific, as runs right through where I am in Bethel.
"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

kurumi

Welcome to the forum from a CT expat. The state's talking about widening I-84 between exits 3 and 8 (probably to eight mainline lanes)

You might want to check out the HVCEO site and WestCOG site (regional transportation planning) for related info.
My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

KEVIN_224

I also have I-84 where I am in New Britain. OK, it barely enters the city limits (small portion of Exit 35-CT 72 East and most of Exit 36-Slater Road). But it still counts! Enjoy the forums! :)

JakeFromNewEngland

Alex

SignGeek101

noelbotevera

Hi there! I'm probably the youngest person on this forum. Yeah, I'm 11.
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

Zeffy

Welcome from the other state that's overshadowed (but better) by New York - New Jersey!
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

hotdogPi

Welcome from northeast Massachusetts!
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

ctsignguy

Greetings from an Ohioan who according to one guy here, has 'more wood Connecticut signs than Connecticut itself has now!

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u102/ctsignguy/<br /><br />Maintaining an interest in Fine Highway Signs since 1958....

iBallasticwolf2

Greeting from Northern Kentucky where the weather is either freezing or 90 degrees!
Only two things are infinite in this world, stupidity, and I-75 construction

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.