Were you selected in the NFL Draft this year?

Started by jeffandnicole, April 29, 2023, 10:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes, Round 1
4 (26.7%)
Yes, Round 2
0 (0%)
Yes, Round 3
2 (13.3%)
Yes, Round 4
0 (0%)
Yes, Round 5
0 (0%)
Yes, Round 6
0 (0%)
Yes, Round 7
3 (20%)
No, they missed out on good talent.
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

jeffandnicole

thspfc

After not being selected by an NFL team, I went 275th overall to the Guangdong Tigers. I'm excited to play with Cam Newton.

Max Rockatansky

Hunty2022

I was selected 264th overall by I-99 in the National Freeway League Draft.

No, I wasn't selected in the NFL Draft, I suck at football.
100th Post: 11/10/22
250th Post: 12/3/22
500th Post: 3/12/23
1000th Post: 11/12/23

Hunty Roads (under construction):
https://huntyroadsva.blogspot.com

Alps

jgb191

In my bowling league, I was offered a deal by the league champions to jump ship from my old team.  They needed a left-handed bowler to fill a missing void left by a retired player.  As for American Football, let's just say I would be crushed to bits by middle-school players....forget about joining the NFL.
We're so far south that we're not even considered "The South"

Road Hog

I couldn't get drafted in my fourth-grade pee wee draft but ended up starting as a tight end and outside linebacker on my HS team as a junior and senior. Puberty rocks sometimes.

hotdogPi

On Friday, I was in a Magic: the Gathering draft. I was the one choosing, though, not the ones being chosen (those are the cards).

I won the six-player tournament, by the way.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

jlam

I got selected first overall in the National Underwater Basket Weaving Association by the Monowi Minnows.

hbelkins

This topic has been moved to Fictional Highways.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

triplemultiplex

No, but I did fill airtime with meaningless bloviating and speculating that all turned out to be untrue when the picks came in.

Then I was in the crowd reacting like I just won the lottery when my team picked someone I've never heard of because I don't follow college football that closely, but it's my team, dammit and LOOK MA, I'M ON TV!!!!
"That's just like... your opinion, man."

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.