News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

A New Light Went Up In Fort Smith Recently

Started by TheArkansasRoadgeek, November 27, 2017, 12:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArkansasRoadgeek

So, riding to my residence from Greenwood for Thanksgiving we were on US 71 and I noticed that they had put up a 5 section to control a side street (or what would become one) It is not yet open. I hadn't grabbed the cross street, but they were also resurfacing the intieror shoulder a ways up the road.
Well, that's just like your opinion man...

US71

Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on November 27, 2017, 12:35:19 PM
So, riding to my residence from Greenwood for Thanksgiving we were on US 71 and I noticed that they had put up a 5 section to control a side street (or what would become one) It is not yet open. I hadn't grabbed the cross street, but they were also resurfacing the intieror shoulder a ways up the road.

That would be the Ingersol Road extension/ McKinley Ave,  I believe.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: US71 on November 27, 2017, 04:12:54 PM

I was trying to pinpoint where it would have been through GSV, but if it isn't open from now until I go back to Greenwood I'll be sure to snag the cross street.

US71

Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on November 27, 2017, 04:43:45 PM

I was trying to pinpoint where it would have been through GSV, but if it isn't open from now until I go back to Greenwood I'll be sure to snag the cross street.

https://goo.gl/maps/CJJ6q9DS1tm

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: US71 on November 27, 2017, 04:53:24 PM

Thanks, I meant prior to my posting. *Should have stated that :banghead:*

US71

Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on November 27, 2017, 05:08:35 PM

It's a big mess back in there.

TheArkansasRoadgeek

Quote from: US71 on November 27, 2017, 05:16:31 PM
Quote from: TheArkansasRoadgeek on November 27, 2017, 05:08:35 PM

It's a big mess back in there.
It look like it!

US71

There are now speed limit signs on the Ingersol extension so I wonder if the city will have that open soon? McKinley still needs work, though, but the contractor was pouring concrete on Jenny Lind today.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.