News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Disciplinary action for repeat threadjackers

Started by abefroman329, January 26, 2019, 08:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdeane

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on January 28, 2019, 05:22:42 PM
Quote from: kphoger on January 28, 2019, 05:12:08 PM
I'm serious.  If the justification for a certain moderation policy is that we can learn about each other, then it's not a good justification.  This is a topic-based forum, not just a free-for-all chatroom like IRC.
Well this is a forum, not a super serious road scholar convention.
You mean we're not professional viatologists!? :-o
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

US71

Quote from: vdeane on January 28, 2019, 09:08:23 PM
I'm serious.  If the justification for a certain moderation policy is that we can learn about each other, then it's not a good justification.  This is a topic-based forum, not just a free-for-all chatroom like IRC.

I prefer Road Scholar :)
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Roadgeekteen

That phrase is so famous that it got into the urban dictionary. It apparently means things that are wrong. Are we wrong? Or is Calrog just that dumb?
God-emperor of Alanland, king of all the goats and goat-like creatures

Current Interstate map I am making:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?hl=en&mid=1PEDVyNb1skhnkPkgXi8JMaaudM2zI-Y&ll=29.05778059819179%2C-82.48856825&z=5

US71

Quote from: Roadgeekteen on January 28, 2019, 09:31:27 PM
That phrase is so famous that it got into the urban dictionary. It apparently means things that are wrong. Are we wrong? Or is Calrog just that dumb?

Someone took his phrase and put a spin on it.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.