News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

June 17th 2023 Potential Little Rock, AR Road Meet

Started by codyg1985, August 23, 2022, 02:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

formulanone

okroads

jpi

As for me I am still interested in this and my schedule will be changing to where I will be off Friday and Saturdays, I may still be able to get Sunday off too
Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

TBKS1

I literally live in Little Rock so this is absolutely perfect for me, if you're still looking for people to attend.
I take pictures of road signs, that's about it.

General rule of thumb: Just stay in the "Traffic Control" section of the forum and you'll be fine.

Mirage45331

SSOWorld

Quote from: SSOWorld on January 02, 2023, 08:11:28 PM
even if I have to squeeze a 12 hour drive in to get there, I'll likely be there.
From likely to very unlikely. I'm planning a Great White North trip that will overlap.
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

getemngo

~ Sam from Michigan

codyg1985

For those of you on Facebook. I have created a Facebook event for the road meet.

Cody Goodman
Huntsville, AL, United States

codyg1985

We are about a month away from the road meet. I just want to chime in to see who is for sure coming to the road meet, especially for those of you not on Facebook.
Cody Goodman
Huntsville, AL, United States

Road Hog

It's on a Saturday but unfortunately I'll likely be running a store that day. Just a long day trip otherwise.

The itinerary looks pretty sound. Maybe contact an ARDOT representative to help lead the tour and explain what all is involved? Jacksonville ought to be a big part because they're just now clearing the ROW and all the sub-sub-substandard alignments will still be evident in just a 2-mile stretch.

cjk374

Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

Brandon

I'm planning on being there (my FB is also marked as "going").
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg

jpi

Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

MikieTimT

Unfortunately, work is taking me there tomorrow and Thursday, so I don't think I'm going to have enough goodwill with the Mrs. built up to watch kids for 2 trips to the Rock in that short of a timespan, so I guess I'll have to bow out.

cjk374

Well, I just realized this was father's day weekend. This was not a big deal until my son decided to be off work this month, and he invited us to go see his new house in MS for father's day weekend. So now I will have to bow out of this meet.
Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

jpi

Just an update, I am still 100% in however Steph is out, has to work on Saturday, also I will have to drive back home Saturday night, I still plan to stay for the whole thing, even if we all get dinner afterwards. I am staying in Forrest City Friday night too. Also the weather is looking good for Saturday, just typical mid south summer heat
Jason Ilyes
JPI
Lebanon, TN
Home Of The Barrel

74/171FAN

I just realized that I never stated that I was going on Facebook....  Better late than never to fix that I guess.
I am now a PennDOT employee.  My opinions/views do not necessarily reflect the opinions/views of PennDOT.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.