News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Threads you'll never see on aaroads.com

Started by hm insulators, October 21, 2013, 04:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inkyatari

I'm never wrong, just wildly inaccurate.

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

noelbotevera

Takumi

Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

formulanone

Max Rockatansky

Quote from: formulanone on December 13, 2016, 07:16:28 PM
Quote from: kphoger on December 13, 2016, 05:39:32 PM
Anything having to do with hotel chains

Two Chainz You've Found in Hotels

Murder Hotel rebranding.  Incidentally this happens more often or not when said crime happens in a hotel.  This happened to a Comfort Inn I used to stay at in Alamogordo, NM. 

US71

Quote from: cl94 on December 12, 2016, 11:57:03 PM
This week's episode of Keeping Up With The Cardassians

(Spelling intentional)

Garak or Dukat?
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

J N Winkler

Super Twos (DOT definition!) are the best thing since sliced bread
"It is necessary to spend a hundred lire now to save a thousand lire later."--Piero Puricelli, explaining the need for a first-class road system to Benito Mussolini

hotdogPi

Quote from: J N Winkler on December 25, 2016, 11:58:30 AM
Super Twos (DOT definition!) are the best thing since sliced bread

New study finds that the first new thing created after sliced bread is a Super Two, therefore making it the best thing since sliced bread for 15 seconds

Chicago to North Pole road trip
Poll: Forum emojis, unicode emojis, or ASCII emoticons?
The story of how I died in a fatal self-driving car accident
How fast can we get this thread to 100 replies without double posting?
Who loves red light cameras?
World votes 54%-46% to skip from 1/19/17 to 1/21/17 to prevent Trump from being inaugurated
What is your definition of a signed route?
"Non-admin editing" proposal to allow users to modify/delete the text of any non-mod/admin user with a lower post count

Read the second letter of each line

EDIT: Changed one; intended second letter was actually third letter.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

US71

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

CNGL-Leudimin

Quote from: 1 on December 25, 2016, 12:40:38 PMWorld votes 54%-46% to skip from 1/19/17 to 1/21/17 to prevent Trump from being inaugurated

And as side effect, February 29 is reinstated for 2017 in order to keep the calendar aligned with the seasons.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

kphoger

Quote from: 1 on December 25, 2016, 12:40:38 PM
What is your definition of a signed route?

This has actually come up a few times in the route shield challenge thread.
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

kkt

Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on December 26, 2016, 06:11:03 AM
Quote from: 1 on December 25, 2016, 12:40:38 PMWorld votes 54%-46% to skip from 1/19/17 to 1/21/17 to prevent Trump from being inaugurated

And as side effect, February 29 is reinstated for 2017 in order to keep the calendar aligned with the seasons.

:clap:

kphoger

I'm pretty sure we'll never see multiple threads about gum.

Oh, wait.....

Quote from: bandit957 on July 31, 2016, 11:41:59 AM
Anyone remember when they used to make over-the-counter or prescription drugs in chewing gum form? I think it was inspired by the chewing gum craze of the '70s and '80s.

Quote from: bandit957 on August 25, 2016, 11:56:01 PM
I was in a motel room munching on an Arby's sandwich, when I realized it was so chewy I could probably blow a bubble with it. I don't think it was the meat that was so chewy. It was the bun. Just like it was gum or something.

Quote from: bandit957 on November 13, 2016, 08:45:34 PM
Has anyone here ever bubbled (blown bubbles with bubble gum) while Roads Scholaring?

Quote from: bandit957 on November 28, 2016, 09:27:13 PM
A friend was chewing bubble gum a couple weeks ago, and somehow she got hair stuck in her gum.

Quote from: bandit957 on December 22, 2016, 10:46:49 PM
Have any of you ever gotten your wallet ruined by a chewed wad of bubble gum?
Male pronouns, please.

Max Rockatansky

Your favorite HOA designed neighborhood street grids.  Which incidentally I might be find fascinating just because it is abstract. 

thenetwork

slorydn1

Trans warp drive-vs-wormholes; a comparison study.
Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

inkyatari

I'm never wrong, just wildly inaccurate.

TravelingBethelite

Quote from: inkyatari on January 06, 2017, 11:28:49 AM
The Galactic Hypotenuse

*insert 'Hitchikers' Guide to the Galaxy' joke/reference here*
"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

slorydn1

Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

kphoger

Quote from: kphoger on December 27, 2016, 04:44:01 PM

Oh, wait.....

Anyone remember when they used to make over-the-counter or prescription drugs in chewing gum form? I think it was inspired by the chewing gum craze of the '70s and '80s.

I was in a motel room munching on an Arby's sandwich, when I realized it was so chewy I could probably blow a bubble with it. I don't think it was the meat that was so chewy. It was the bun. Just like it was gum or something.

Has anyone here ever bubbled (blown bubbles with bubble gum) while Roads Scholaring?

A friend was chewing bubble gum a couple weeks ago, and somehow she got hair stuck in her gum.

And.... we've got another.

Quote from: bandit957 on January 08, 2017, 04:44:32 PM
Have you ever ruined a book by blowing a bubble with bubble gum and closing the book on it? I have a very, very vague recollection of somebody doing this once. I think it was a library book.
Male pronouns, please.

Max Rockatansky

People who love the new San Diego Chargers logo.

freebrickproductions

Quote from: kphoger on January 16, 2017, 01:25:55 PM
Quote from: kphoger on December 27, 2016, 04:44:01 PM

Oh, wait.....

And.... we've got another.

Quote from: bandit957 on January 08, 2017, 04:44:32 PM
Have you ever ruined a book by blowing a bubble with bubble gum and closing the book on it? I have a very, very vague recollection of somebody doing this once. I think it was a library book.
We already have a thread for these threads...
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

CNGL-Leudimin

Inspired by the "Have you ever commited sign theft?" thread and potentially more controversial than the little boys' foreskins proposal I posted once:
Have you ever commited suicide?
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.