Regional Boards > Midwest - Great Lakes

Illinois Tollway Notes

<< < (280/281) > >>

abefroman329:
If there's an issue with my EZ-Pass, I'd like to know about it sooner rather than later.  I don't drive through toll plazas with barriers nearly as much as I drive through toll plazas without barriers.

Revive 755:

--- Quote from: abefroman329 on September 17, 2021, 05:50:55 PM ---If there's an issue with my EZ-Pass, I'd like to know about it sooner rather than later.
--- End quote ---

I second this.  I would like to know of any issues with my I-Pass rather than have it act up, not know about it, and have issues when trying to use it on a toll facility outside of Illinois - mainly Indiana where there are still gates at the plazas.

Joe The Dragon:

--- Quote from: Revive 755 on September 17, 2021, 10:43:23 PM ---
--- Quote from: abefroman329 on September 17, 2021, 05:50:55 PM ---If there's an issue with my EZ-Pass, I'd like to know about it sooner rather than later.
--- End quote ---

I second this.  I would like to know of any issues with my I-Pass rather than have it act up, not know about it, and have issues when trying to use it on a toll facility outside of Illinois - mainly Indiana where there are still gates at the plazas.

--- End quote ---
Why does Indiana still have gates? even in the ECT only lanes?? I all most took out an gate one day not knowing that they had them.

lstone19:

--- Quote from: Joe The Dragon on September 17, 2021, 11:13:42 PM ---Why does Indiana still have gates? even in the ECT only lanes?? I all most took out an gate one day not knowing that they had them.

--- End quote ---

Because apparently itís more important not to let even one car through without or with an inoperative EZ-Pass even if it means delaying all the cars in line behind the problem car. And yes, Iíve seen that happen.

iPhone

roadman65:
http://www.highwayhost.org/Illinois/IllinoisTollway/tollway1.html
Vintage photos of the original Howard Johnson Restaurants at the Oasis that now are food courts for Tollway Travelers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version