Regional Boards > Canada

Quebec's Highways

<< < (111/113) > >>

webfil:

--- Quote from: Stephane Dumas on August 13, 2021, 05:50:38 PM ---They mentionned that interchange will be reconfigurated. Too bad they didn't show some plans online. The inner cloverleaf who was built back when it was a toll road is outdated.

--- End quote ---

No plans online, but I saw a parclo AB2 on TV. The routing on Openstreetmap is accurate in regard of what I saw.

Stephane Dumas:

--- Quote from: webfil on August 14, 2021, 08:03:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: Stephane Dumas on August 13, 2021, 05:50:38 PM ---They mentionned that interchange will be reconfigurated. Too bad they didn't show some plans online. The inner cloverleaf who was built back when it was a toll road is outdated.

--- End quote ---

No plans online, but I saw a parclo AB2 on TV. The routing on Openstreetmap is accurate in regard of what I saw.

--- End quote ---
Cool, thanks. :) 

Stephane Dumas:
A "historic" shot from Google Streetview taken in 2009, on Pie-IX Blvd in Laval before PQ-125 and PQ-148 was re-aligned on their current paths.
https://goo.gl/maps/fpns6vBFtbYfbbhD7

andrepoiy:
I've been driving in Quebec for a while now and I've noticed that there's like no permissive/protected left turn signals outside Montreal. It seems like every left turn is fully protected. Wonder why that is or if I'm just driving on the wrong roads.

Also it seems like Quebecois actually respect speed limits, wonder why that it as well.

vdeane:

--- Quote from: andrepoiy on October 11, 2021, 08:53:12 AM ---Also it seems like Quebecois actually respect speed limits, wonder why that it as well.

--- End quote ---
I wonder if it has anything to do with their speed cameras (which are fairly pervasive in urban areas, even on the autoroutes).  I've read that they'll take a photo for even 1 kph over the limit and that the cops reviewing the photos have a far lower tolerance before issuing tickets than they would if they needed to pull someone over.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version