National Boards > Road Enthusiasts Meetings

2021 meets

<< < (20/21) > >>

A.J. Bertin:

--- Quote from: Breadman17 on August 30, 2021, 01:08:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: A.J. Bertin on October 01, 2020, 09:11:42 PM ---Am I forgetting any meets that have been mentioned as possibilities?

--- End quote ---
Not that youíre forgetting something Iím just using this as a suggestion... What about PA-576 in Pittsburgh? The new section is going to be opening this October and I just thought I might put it out there because it could be cool to see it as it will be newly opened.

--- End quote ---

Anyone is free to host a road meet wherever they want that will feature whatever they want.  If you organize/announce it, some folks might express interest in attending.  There's only 4 months left in 2021, though.  Just something to keep in mind.

US71:
Nothing "official", but if anyone is interested in a "mini meet" for the I-49 AR/MO Ribbon Cutting on September 30, let me know. My work schedule may keep me off the road after this, but I plan to be there.

rawmustard:

--- Quote from: A.J. Bertin on July 27, 2021, 10:02:55 PM ---I know that.  I specifically posted this comment here regarding both of the meets that are still in question because this is the forum where the running list of meets for the year is posted.  This is also the forum where Brian announced that he's thinking of hosting this meet.  If Brian wants to chime in here, he can.  If he doesn't, he won't; no big deal.  No harm in asking the question on the same forum where Brian announced his idea.  :colorful:

--- End quote ---

I should probably note there have been some family matters which have come up within the year, so setting up a meet has been the furthest thing on my mind right now. I don't foresee myself getting something in place for 2021, but as A.J. mentions upthread, anyone else who would want to set something up in Jackson for this year is more than welcome to do so. Otherwise, I would likely not organize something until 2022.

SSOWorld:

--- Quote from: US71 on August 31, 2021, 11:42:20 AM ---Nothing "official", but if anyone is interested in a "mini meet" for the I-49 AR/MO Ribbon Cutting on September 30, let me know. My work schedule may keep me off the road after this, but I plan to be there.

--- End quote ---
So that's an opportunity to fill the gap after the cutting I presume ;)

Laura:
With Delta and a lot going on with me personally, I'm postponing the Cumberland/Western MD meet to 2022.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version