AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Author Topic: Transit Driver endangers passengers and other motorists.  (Read 17132 times)

Crash_It

• The Disgraced Lord Carhorn

• Last Login: February 03, 2023, 06:08:53 PM
Re: Transit Driver endangers passengers and other motorists.
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2021, 08:27:08 PM »

We are all assuming that CrashIt is actually exhibiting truthfulness when he says his actions led to a sign being installed or that he won those court cases. Take it with a grain of salt.

Here's proof that the sign was changed

and proof that I won that court case:

I almost didn't win this though, the Assistant DA still wanted the citation to stay on my record, but I requested to go to the judge with the video and he dismissed it.

Neither videos are evidence of your court victories. Docket? Case information? You haven't provided anything other than anecdotal evidence.

Why would I provide that? That would reveal my identity which I'm trying to keep anonymous

Max Rockatansky

• Last Login: Today at 12:44:16 AM
    • Gribblenation
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2021, 08:38:31 PM »

It sure does make it a lot easier to claim “whatever”  if you are hiding under a blanket of anonymity.  Most of us who have a road media presence outside of this forum don’t exactly hide who we are.  I would tend to say putting a face/name to a piece of work gives it more credibility.  But then again, most of us aren’t featuring ourselves on the road raging out along with other dangerous driving habits.  So maybe you do have something to hide after all.

hbelkins

• It is well, it is well, with my soul.

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 04:15:45 PM
    • Millennium Highway
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2021, 08:54:42 PM »

How in the world has this thread -- and some of the others by the OP -- not been locked yet?

On what grounds do you think they should be locked? People are disagreeing with Crash_It's actions but they're offering constructive criticism about it for the most part.

There have been some personal attacks and at least one threat of violence. It seems to me that other discussions have been shut down for less.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Flint1979

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 09:48:12 PM
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2021, 09:23:18 PM »

Would the traffic reporter on WJR say there's a Cra_shit on Gratiot?

Gratiot is one thing but what about M-85?  We actually had a lot to say when I was on the Roadwaywiz webinar and has a got to M-85.  I would love to hear Cra_shIt’s take on the Crest Motel.
That would be interesting to hear.

Max Rockatansky

• Gribblenation
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2021, 09:52:20 PM »

How in the world has this thread -- and some of the others by the OP -- not been locked yet?

On what grounds do you think they should be locked? People are disagreeing with Crash_It's actions but they're offering constructive criticism about it for the most part.

There have been some personal attacks and at least one threat of violence. It seems to me that other discussions have been shut down for less.

I don’t condone threats but the acts displayed by the OP and his arrogant stance on them are at least in my opinion deserving of ridicule.  But then again I made my feeling on these threads and content producer clear, I don’t think that I’m alone on that.   I also feel as though the OP is solely here to fish for views on his channel and stir controversy to get people watching.  His post history as late certainly suggest almost no other interest in this forum or the larger road community. 
« Last Edit: July 16, 2021, 10:03:53 PM by Max Rockatansky »

renegade

• Change my mind.

• Last Login: November 23, 2021, 02:27:24 PM
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2021, 10:01:15 PM »

What would Cra_shit do while driving on Gratiot Avenue?
Probably bleed a bunch.
Don’t ask me how I know.  Just understand that I do.

Crash_It

« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2021, 10:31:44 PM »

I also feel as though the OP is solely here to fish for views on his channel and stir controversy to get people watching.  His post history as late certainly suggest almost no other interest in this forum or the larger road community.

False, I post in other threads on this forum too. I also post videos of scenic drives etc , so it's not just to fish for views.

Max Rockatansky

• Gribblenation
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2021, 10:54:44 PM »

I also feel as though the OP is solely here to fish for views on his channel and stir controversy to get people watching.  His post history as late certainly suggest almost no other interest in this forum or the larger road community.

False, I post in other threads on this forum too. I also post videos of scenic drives etc , so it's not just to fish for views.

Yes, I have seen your “occasional”  posts in actual highway topics.  I’ve also seen you link your videos in said threads along with the allegations you were promoting dangerous driving and road rage circa 2018. 

Crash_It

« Reply #83 on: July 18, 2021, 11:06:46 AM »

Yes, I have seen your “occasional”  posts in actual highway topics.  I’ve also seen you link your videos in said threads along with the allegations you were promoting dangerous driving and road rage circa 2018.

If you think honking of the horn is the worst thing a driver can do you probably need to get an evaluation.

Max Rockatansky

• Gribblenation
« Reply #84 on: July 18, 2021, 11:30:24 AM »

If you think honking of the horn is the worst thing a driver can do you probably need to get an evaluation.

Is that best retort you have defending anthology of crap driving?  Honking the your horn like a lunatic is just the tip of the iceberg of what we’ve picked apart with your driving behaviors. 

Flint1979

« Reply #85 on: July 18, 2021, 11:32:18 AM »

Cra_shit is a perfect example of someone who shouldn't be on the road driving a car.

Crash_It

« Reply #86 on: July 18, 2021, 12:59:41 PM »

Is that best retort you have defending anthology of crap driving?  Honking the your horn like a lunatic is just the tip of the iceberg of what we’ve picked apart with your driving behaviors.

I drive better than anyone else that I show in my videos

sprjus4

• Last Login: Today at 01:46:42 AM
« Reply #87 on: July 18, 2021, 01:01:45 PM »

^ Only from what you show. How do we know how you drive every other time? Every other second, minute, hour, etc. that’s not on a clip?

Crash_It

« Reply #88 on: July 18, 2021, 01:04:40 PM »

^ Only from what you show. How do we know how you drive every other time? Every other second, minute, hour, etc. that’s not on a clip?

If there's no clip everything is smooth and good. Like this video I released overnight for example

jeffandnicole

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 10:52:41 PM
« Reply #89 on: July 18, 2021, 02:00:02 PM »

If there's no clip everything is smooth and good. Like this video I released overnight for example

Everything isn't smooth and good. You failed to keep right except to pass. You try blaming this on people that can't merge properly, except I never saw an issue with people merging,  and there are large gaps between some interchanges. You constantly got passed on the right, especially by trucks where the middle lane would notmally be their passing lane. And around the 1:40 mark, just after you criticize someone for going under the speed limit in the middle lane, your speed indicator hit 54 mph.

Feel free to post the law about keeping right except to pass, as you are a very keen and law obiding driver.

renegade

• Change my mind.

• Last Login: November 23, 2021, 02:27:24 PM
« Reply #90 on: July 18, 2021, 02:05:11 PM »

Keep feeding the little troll.  He makes money this way.  If he wasn't monetizing, Cra_shIt wouldn't be here.
Don’t ask me how I know.  Just understand that I do.

Crash_It

« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2021, 02:51:05 PM »

Everything isn't smooth and good. You failed to keep right except to pass. You try blaming this on people that can't merge properly, except I never saw an issue with people merging,  and there are large gaps between some interchanges. You constantly got passed on the right, especially by trucks where the middle lane would notmally be their passing lane. And around the 1:40 mark, just after you criticize someone for going under the speed limit in the middle lane, your speed indicator hit 54 mph.

Feel free to post the law about keeping right except to pass, as you are a very keen and law obiding driver.

That's adaptive cruise control. Driver in front of me was going that fast so it slows me automatically. It's off by about 1 or 2mph anyway. Keep right except to pass only applies to the far left lane. You don't drive the Edens like I do, there are constant problems with people not merging on at the proper speed. I have other videos on my channel that show that. Also, Trucks...because of their inability to slow down like we can, shouldn't be going faster than 55-60mph in urban areas anyway. 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 02:53:54 PM by Crash_It »

Flint1979

« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2021, 06:47:01 PM »

How would you know such a thing? Are you around those people all the time? Very doubtful.

Max Rockatansky

• Gribblenation
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2021, 07:01:11 PM »

Again, a weak retort.  You’ve been objectively been proven to be in the wrong time after time.  Your defenses are often weakly spun to attempts based off lack of ability to truly comprehend traffic statutes (or you just upload another video for more views). 

Crash_It

« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2021, 07:03:40 PM »

Again, a weak retort.  You’ve been objectively been proven to be in the wrong time after time.  Your defenses are often weakly spun to attempts based off lack of ability to truly comprehend traffic statutes (or you just upload another video for more views).

I know what the statutes are and I don't violate any of them.

Max Rockatansky

• Gribblenation
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2021, 07:10:31 PM »

You violate traffic laws all the time, either you’re in denial or you’re just a flat out troll.  Considering how obsessive you seem perhaps you have some sort of compulsion?  Either way, I’m not sure why you are trying to convince me and a lot of the other posters.  A lot of us clearly don’t buy your act and there is no amount of spin doctoring that will salvage your reputation. 

Crash_It

« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2021, 09:03:04 PM »

You violate traffic laws all the time, either you’re in denial or you’re just a flat out troll.  Considering how obsessive you seem perhaps you have some sort of compulsion?  Either way, I’m not sure why you are trying to convince me and a lot of the other posters.  A lot of us clearly don’t buy your act and there is no amount of spin doctoring that will salvage your reputation.

In any of the recent videos I've shared here, no traffic laws were violated except to speed up to overcome another driver blocking me from passing them.

Max Rockatansky

• Gribblenation
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2021, 09:08:07 PM »

In any of the recent videos I've shared here, no traffic laws were violated except to speed up to overcome another driver blocking me from passing them.

I haven’t watched any of your videos in quite a long time, I have no intention of doing so any further.  The other commenters in this thread and others have been pointing out what you have been doing wrong behind the wheel along with applicable infractions.  I can’t help but think you only keep replies to string people along for more views, or at least that is the only logical answer I can surmise.  All of this seems pretty desperate to me, maybe it’s time to quit or move on to somewhere you can feed your own ego unabated?

Crash_It

« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2021, 09:21:06 PM »

I haven’t watched any of your videos in quite a long time, I have no intention of doing so any further.  The other commenters in this thread and others have been pointing out what you have been doing wrong behind the wheel along with applicable infractions.  I can’t help but think you only keep replies to string people along for more views, or at least that is the only logical answer I can surmise.  All of this seems pretty desperate to me, maybe it’s time to quit or move on to somewhere you can feed your own ego unabated?

Why go from what others say rather than seeing for yourself?

I broke no laws in this video other than the ever offensive in your book horn honk. Which , by the way is not as bad as what the other driver is doing

Max Rockatansky

• Gribblenation
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2021, 09:35:36 PM »

A you for real?  How do you take all that I just said and think for one second that I will ever watch another one of your videos?  Way to prove my point that you’re just here to farm this forum for views and indulge your own narcissism. 

Also, it is worth noting I lived in Chicago and even learned to drive there.  The City (and for that manner Illinois) is nowhere near as harrowing as you seem to think it is.  I guess that I can’t say that I’m surprised you have at least 117 of those videos…

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.