Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic

Surrender your man card here

(1/85) > >>

kphoger:
Do you sometimes wonder if you're a "real man" because you can't or don't _______________ [fill in the blank]?  Are you too insecure to talk about it with family and friends?  Well, this is a safe place.  We won't judge your masculinity based on silly little things like that.  You are accepted here, just as you are.  Feel free to share what that thing is in a safe and moderated environment, with whatever level of anonymity you've managed to secure thus far on the forum.

There is one thing, though:  you have to surrender your man card at the door.

You can pick it up on the way back out.

Note 1:  This isn't necessarily meant to be for males only.  I don't know if there's a female equivalent to the "man card" but, if there is, women are free to share what it is that makes them "less of a woman".

Note 2:  This is supposed to be humorous.  Please keep the replies lighthearted in nature.

I'll start.

*  I've never changed my own oil.

*  I usually sit down to pee.

Scott5114:
* I stopped caring about whether people perceived me as masculine or not. (It was very freeing.)

SectorZ:
I love Madonna's first four albums.

cabiness42:
I've seen the stage musical Mamma Mia three times

kphoger:

--- Quote from: Scott5114 on July 21, 2021, 12:37:52 PM ---* I stopped caring about whether people perceived me as masculine or not. (It was very freeing.)

--- End quote ---

If we're gonna get all existential and crap on here...  I suppose there's a difference between caring if other people perceive you as masculine and feeling insecure about your own masculinity.

But, again, that's not the point of this thread.  This is just for fun.  And, I suppose, for us all to realize people are more alike than they might first appear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version