Non-Road Boards > Off-Topic

Dentist experience

(1/12) > >>

tolbs17:
Sucks!

Root canals, dental implants, tooth extraction is painful and expensive.

Max Rockatansky:
I actually had a great time when my Wisdom Teeth got pulled.  They doped me up with some sort of laughing gas and I donít think Iíve been had a more intense high in my life.  I felt like shit the next day but I wouldnít say any worse than a typical hangover.

kevinb1994:
Iíve switched dentists over the years. Of course you need some sort of dentist that will serve your kids until they grow up and then switch them over.

tolbs17:

--- Quote from: kevinb1994 on July 21, 2021, 09:57:27 PM ---Iíve switched dentists over the years. Of course you need some sort of dentist that will serve your kids until they grow up and then switch them over.

--- End quote ---
And not by just taking off a crown and putting it back on like some goddamn hygienists would do to me.

kevinb1994:

--- Quote from: tolbs17 on July 21, 2021, 09:58:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: kevinb1994 on July 21, 2021, 09:57:27 PM ---Iíve switched dentists over the years. Of course you need some sort of dentist that will serve your kids until they grow up and then switch them over.

--- End quote ---
And not by just taking off a crown and putting it back on like some goddamn hygienists would do to me.

--- End quote ---
Iím sorry? I donít think Iíve had that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version