Meta > Suggestions and Questions

Honest question

(1/10) > >>

tolbs17:
How will I do in one thread? I talk about a lot of signs, renumberings, and markings. Maybe there should be a free for all board where you can talk about anything?

SkyPesos:
You could start a thread called "Compilation: tolbs17 in one thread" (like I suggested before), and that's your dedicated thread for everything you want to talk about. Fictional would work for which section to post the thread in.

tolbs17:

--- Quote from: SkyPesos on July 22, 2021, 07:12:01 PM ---You could start a thread called "Compilation: tolbs17 in one thread" (like I suggested before), and that's your dedicated thread for everything you want to talk about. Fictional would work for which section to post the thread in.

--- End quote ---
I used to be obsessed with renumberings when I was younger, but now, not so much. I pretty much talk about all kind of things and only do some renumbering if I see people want to really renumber this interstate, Ex, I-99, I-74, I-238, etc.

1:
Keep in mind that the first compilation thread was not created by the user it was for (I created it, and it was for FritzOwl). I've had somewhat of a compilation thread in "single ideas that are not enough for their own thread", but while I had a lot of ideas, it was nowhere near exclusively mine.

tolbs17:
I only made this thread cause of what was mentioned in the "Strange overhead signs" thread, they think I should change the title of that thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version