Meta > Suggestions and Questions

Honest question

<< < (10/10)

Roadgeekteen:

--- Quote from: tolbs17 on July 28, 2021, 10:10:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Max Rockatansky on July 28, 2021, 09:52:42 PM ---FWIW I do participate in a chat with many of the forum members on Facebook.  Itís never was seeing to converse on the AAroads chat room unless Iím on an actual computer.  On Facebook it is much simpler to do.  I think most of the mainstays have moved onto chat groups of the like on a more regular basis.

--- End quote ---
At least it's not reddit or offtopic.com cause there's a handful of baiting/trolling there.

How will I make a thread to put all signs called "tolbs17 in one thread"?

--- End quote ---
Just create a tread in road-related illustrations called "tolbs17 in one thread". It's really that simple.

JoePCool14:

--- Quote from: Roadgeekteen on July 28, 2021, 11:01:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Max Rockatansky on July 28, 2021, 09:52:42 PM ---FWIW I do participate in a chat with many of the forum members on Facebook.  Itís never was seeing to converse on the AAroads chat room unless Iím on an actual computer.  On Facebook it is much simpler to do.  I think most of the mainstays have moved onto chat groups of the like on a more regular basis.

--- End quote ---
At least it's not reddit or offtopic.com cause there's a handful of baiting/trolling there.

--- End quote ---
Just create a tread in road-related illustrations called "tolbs17 in one thread". It's really that simple.

--- End quote ---

I don't think he's talking about those kinds of signs. Just rename the "Strange overhead signs" to "tolbs17 in one thread". That's basically already your thread, tolbs.

tolbs17:

--- Quote from: JoePCool14 on July 28, 2021, 11:27:06 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I don't think he's talking about those kinds of signs. Just rename the "Strange overhead signs" to "tolbs17 in one thread". That's basically already your thread, tolbs.

--- End quote ---
Done.

JoePCool14:

--- Quote from: tolbs17 on July 28, 2021, 11:31:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: JoePCool14 on July 28, 2021, 11:27:06 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Done.

--- End quote ---

:clap:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version