Regional Boards > Central States

I-49 Coming to Missouri

<< < (226/230) > >>

mvak36:
Missed this article last week that showed parts of the BVB on the Missouri side (I think some of the video was taken before they added the median and guardrails).
https://www.fourstateshomepage.com/news/joplin-news-first/see-the-i-49-connector-before-it-opens-the-missouri-arkansas-commute-just-got-faster-bella-vista-bypass/

ChiMilNet:
Found this video online of a virtual drive through the new connector. Quite interesting, and I noticed that there are a number of sections with only a concrete divider in the middle (in Missouri especially). However, this will be a welcome connection.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mysWvyhX6hQ

SkyPesos:
Now the bypass is complete, does Arkansas have plans to move US 71 off I-49, and onto what is now US 71 BUS? Would eliminate both a bannered route and a concurrency this way.

US71:

--- Quote from: SkyPesos on September 30, 2021, 03:53:02 PM ---Now the bypass is complete, does Arkansas have plans to move US 71 off I-49, and onto what is now US 71 BUS? Would eliminate both a bannered route and a concurrency this way.

--- End quote ---

No.

ARDOT is eliminating Business Routes, Bentonville north of AR 12, has been dropped from the state highway system as has Business 71 in Fayetteville.

Bus 71 in Fort Smith is scheduled to be dropped once ARDOT does some work on the road.

sprjus4:
^ Thatís exactly what he was proposing. Eliminating Business US-71.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version