Regional Boards > Mid-South

I-69 in TN

<< < (141/147) > >>

hbelkins:
If I'm not mistaken, the KY 222 bridge over I-65 was rebuilt as part of the I-65 widening at the Glendale exit. There's a project in Kentucky's six-year plan to rebuild the interchange yet again, with a new bridge to be built to the south of the existing one.

That seems wasteful to me. The state has had an option (or owned outright) the land where the Ford facility is going to be built for years. They should have included the rebuild of the KY 222 interchange as part of the original I-65 widening.

wriddle082:

--- Quote from: hbelkins on October 01, 2021, 11:17:41 AM ---If I'm not mistaken, the KY 222 bridge over I-65 was rebuilt as part of the I-65 widening at the Glendale exit. There's a project in Kentucky's six-year plan to rebuild the interchange yet again, with a new bridge to be built to the south of the existing one.

--- End quote ---

You bring something to light that just occurred to me.  The Tennessee Ford complex will be built along TN 222, and the Kentucky Ford complex will be built along KY 222.  Very odd coincidence!

hbelkins:

--- Quote from: wriddle082 on October 01, 2021, 05:41:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: hbelkins on October 01, 2021, 11:17:41 AM ---If I'm not mistaken, the KY 222 bridge over I-65 was rebuilt as part of the I-65 widening at the Glendale exit. There's a project in Kentucky's six-year plan to rebuild the interchange yet again, with a new bridge to be built to the south of the existing one.

--- End quote ---

You bring something to light that just occurred to me.  The Tennessee Ernie Ford complex will be built along TN 222, and the Kentucky Ford complex will be built along KY 222.  Very odd coincidence!

--- End quote ---

FIFY.  :-D :-D :-D

Scott5114:

--- Quote from: hbelkins on October 01, 2021, 07:47:14 PM ---

--- End quote ---

You bring something to light that just occurred to me.  The Tennessee Ernie Ford complex will be built along TN 222, and the Kentucky Ford complex will be built along KY 222.  Very odd coincidence!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

what is it with AARoads members from Kentucky bringing up people named Ernie at inappropriate times

hbelkins:

--- Quote from: Scott5114 on October 01, 2021, 09:55:11 PM ---
--- Quote from: hbelkins on October 01, 2021, 07:47:14 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

what is it with AARoads members from Kentucky bringing up people named Ernie at inappropriate times

--- End quote ---

Hey, you see an opportunity to make a bad pun, you take it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version